Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Art Forum

Notices

Fan-Art Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related artwork here.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:59 AM   #1
rhythmfuzion
Settling In

Lesser-Known Friends need attention!  

Post Pinecone Cola's Bio as a HTF

I just made something personal, but it's not a project, just a bio of a minor imaginary friend I wanted to do. This imaginary friend is known as Pinecone Cola (I hated the name, but I think it has six syllables not four). I made this on white paper with sharpie markers.

This imaginary friend is half demon, half reptile, and pure gothic (as in the wearing black culture similar to emo kids). He is a minor imaginary friend from Fosters Home and he is part of the new Gallery of Friends (from the Season 2 DVD). His creator is a teenage goth girl with very long hair dyed red who seems to have a crush on him. There might be a coincidence that he could've been female hence his eyelashes, which I don't draw eyelashes on his eyes to make him identified as male.

He is known to be dressed as Huckleberry Hound as seen in Nightmare on Wilson Way (2007). He is also known to have a speaking voice almost exactly similar to Jake Spidermonkey from My Gym Partner's a Monkey. The only speaking part I have known about him is from the Season 3 episode Crime After Crime (2005), which I have remembered pretty much.

He does have a girlfriend named Mabel Licorice, who appears to be in the same rock band as him. He played bass guitar and unclean vocals whereas she played drums from the metalcore band I made up known as Apple Axis. Other members of his band are Sapphire Blueblitz (lead guitar/lead vocals) and Sunset Junction (rhythm guitar/backing vocals). i would have also thought up of Galoot Palooka on lead guitar, which therefore leads Sapphire to just lead vocals. If you don't know him, Galoot Palooka is one of his best friends at Fosters Home.

So that's the information and bio for this cool looking imaginary friend.

Pinecone Cola belongs to Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.

Pinecone Cola's Bio on deviantART