Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 07-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #1
cb1222
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via Yahoo to cb1222
Default tickets

i just started playing again after the shockwave error. can now go to the school and mini mall. do not know how to get tickets for the games in the arcade any help would be appreciated. thanks
cb1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #2
Vexacus07
Newly Abandoned

You don't need tickets for those games. You unlock them when your popularity bar is full. You get the tickets after beating them.
Vexacus07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:07 PM   #3
Vicks
At Home

Yep! That's right. It's just like unlocking the games in the arcade of the house. You have to fill up your popularity bar from doing favors (and adventures with Bloo help fill them fast).

Once you unlock either of the two new games, you will earn tickets as your reward (instead of pics for your albums). You can then use those tickets at the counter (where the guy in the bee costume is) and "buy" costumes or vehicles (pogo stick and skate board, currently). The pogo stick makes you move faster, and the skate board even faster than that. The costumes are just that, they make you look like what it shows. My advice is to save up until you can afford what you want, then get the others later.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:52 PM   #4
Chazz93
Newly Abandoned

Good suggestion but not necessary. So far each game has dispensed exactly the number of tickets needed to buy the prizes for that month. Thus there really is nothing to save up for. If the future updates follow the same how ever many tickets are needed to buy the new vehicles and costumes is how many tickets you will have after beating all three levels of the game.
Chazz93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:11 PM   #5
cb1222
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via Yahoo to cb1222

ty for the info
cb1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:03 AM   #6
Vicks
At Home

Very true Chazz, but since I was unable to play at all in June, I didn't already buy those prizes. Since the "Raiders" game wasn't working properly, at first, I just unlocked the Coco game instead. But I only have 17 tickets so far, not enough for the Skateboard, thus I have to "save up" still.

Assuming everyone else finished all the June Update or they opted to unlock the "Raiders" game, yes, they wouldn't have to save for the bigger items.

I suspect that the "Raiders" game gives off more tickets per Game Level, but I haven't checked it yet. You only needed to get, what, 30 total to buy the 3 items from June's Update? It's 30 each for the Gorilla and Skateboard, so that's 60 total for July. So I guess if you had the choice unlocking that one would give you the most tickets, if you haven't already finished previous months.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote