Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 12-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Foster's Home

I guess this can be a discussion thread for the Foster's area of the game, but for now I just wanted to share some images from the Foster's area with non-players (or people who haven't been able to make it all the way out there yet). Click the links, as displaying the images will suck bandwidth:

Exterior

Foster's Sign

Frankie

Eduardo

I can't go inside yet; considering the monsters in the area are about 5 levels higher than me I'm sure I'm not up to going in yet anyways!
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #2
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Awesome screengrabs Sparky. Once I can make heads and tails of this game, (When I can figure out how this "file cache" and "Temperary Internet Files" works, I've no luck yet on those) I'll be sure to get strong enough to go there someday.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

So cool seeing a 3D version of the house. Frankie sure looks different, too. Almost makes me want to sign up so I can see it for myself. Thank you for sharing, Sparky!
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:22 PM   #4
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Neat grabs you got there!

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:30 PM   #5
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Here's some more Foster's characters.

Mr Herriman is behind the house, I didn't see him the first time. The first screenie I took of him had him talking about Mac and Coco going out into the wilderness - but I like this one better.

I later did find Mac and Coco in the aforermentioned wilderness, I think it was the Mount Blackhead area.

Bloo turned up in the City Point area. He had nothing to say to me.

And as antgirl pointed out earlier, Wilt is in the Cul-de-Sac.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

So he DID have missions!! Oh wait, nevermind...at least he has to do with SOMETHING. Aww, I wish I could play again...but I can't go anywhere, because it lags far too muchj to my computer's liking no matter WHAT I do for the game, plus when it officially releases I don't think I'll even attempt unless they tweak the free version for the better...

Wait...Fusion Wilt? I thought I already killed him when I got the Wilt Nano....I am confused. Was there more than one fusion Wilt? Or does Fuse just create more...? Uh....

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-14-2008 at 03:18 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #7
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

No, you don't get another Fusion Wilt. It's simply another mission battling any fusion character. I finally can do Nano missions again, after emailing them about my issue. I'm at Level 13 (just got Fusion Him), finally met Bloo. He spoke to me.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 12-14-2008 at 03:58 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:22 PM   #8
Sparky

I love how even with your setback you're STILL further along than me, lol.

Yes you can battle the same Fusion characters multiple times, I have. They just come back I guess.

And various NPCs will only give you missions at certain times, like after you've finished specific other missions maybe. So while Wilt doesn't have missions for you at first, he will later on.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #9
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I'm sorry.

What I did was complete every other mission I could find (even those Lv. 6s or 7s), since doing the Nano mission was impossible for me at the time. I likely won't hit 14 anytime soon, though. I need over 30,000 in Fusion Matter for the next one. I'm at 5,300+ right now. Anyway, have fun!

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
Sparky

As there is no Cheese nano listed yet (and the wikia list currently goes up to nearly level 40) I was rather thinking that Cheese must not be anywhere in the game. I may have been wrong.

I normally play the game on my desktop computer which already had Unity Web Player on it when I installed FusionFall so I was never prompted by the game to download it. But today I decided to install FF on my laptop, which did not have Unity, so I did get the prompt. And on that screen, to the side, was:

Now I'm thinking he's got like the level 50 nano or something, lol.

Tags
foster's home, fusionfall