Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 10-12-2006, 08:23 AM   #1
trent
Newly Abandoned

Default time skiping!!!

I was wondering if anyone new how to refresh the day after you do chores so you can do more than 3 chores a day and fill your citizenchip bar and have a adventure with bloo.

If so please let me no.

trent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 08:47 AM   #2
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trent View Post
I was wondering if anyone new how to refresh the day after you do chores so you can do more than 3 chores a day and fill your citizenchip bar and have a adventure with bloo.

If so please let me no.

The Game Does not support cheating, and it should take at least 2 weeks to unlock all new updates each month.

but I have experianced if you login before midnight and play through midnight The day will refresh with new duties next time you log in.

ALso Dutries do not refresh if you do not complete all three of them.(I added this for those people readding that have not observed this yet.)

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:38 PM   #3
Trippetta
Settling In
Festive!  

Monty,

Didn't the midnight refresh bounce you?

I wasn't paying attention to the time (big surprise) and it refreshed in the middle of playing a mini-game, my score got wiped and I had to log back in.
Trippetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:34 AM   #4
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippetta View Post
Monty,

Didn't the midnight refresh bounce you?

I wasn't paying attention to the time (big surprise) and it refreshed in the middle of playing a mini-game, my score got wiped and I had to log back in.
No crossing midnight has not bounced me, But I have only been logged in at midnight on a subsequent logon to play mini-games after I already finished my daily play.

I have experienced loosing my mini-game scores as well in the past. This has only happened to a specific level of a single minigame and it usually only happened on a mini-game that I play a lot. so it may be a glitch with the high score table. High score tables usually use a queue or stack for keeping the scores. Typically when a Queue or stack is implemented it uses an array with pointers. on rare occations when it is programmed the programmers forgets to test the case of when the structure is full before adding to it. when this happens (typically) it simulate an empty structure. and I would believe the High score reset is a result of this based on my observations of when it happened to me.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote