Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Art Forum

Notices

Fan-Art Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related artwork here.

Old 12-15-2006, 05:22 PM   #1
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG
Default CG's Holiday Pictures

I've got a series on the way, Frankie, Mac & Bloo, Eduardo, Wilt and Coco all in Christmas garb celebrating the holidays.

First up is Frankie, of whom Cassini had the pleasure of witnessing just how she was drawn out and inked.

A Very Frankie Christmas

Next up, hopefully Eduardo.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 05:24 PM   #2
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

And my thanks for letting me watch. She looks wonderful.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 06:20 PM   #3
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

She's very pretty!
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 09:44 PM   #4
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Eduardos Gentle Snow Storm.

Eduardo 'n Chewy out for a walk. D'aw.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:30 PM   #5
Voxxyn
Banned

I... really dislike that rendition of Frankie, to be honest.

It's very well-drawn from a technical standpoint; the Santa suit and the hair are great. But the look you gave Frankie isn't at all the Frankie that I know and love. The glammed-up face, blatant cleavage and overall "celebrity supermodel" appearance just ruins it. It completely lacks the warmth and genuineness that attracted me to her in the first place. In fact, reading what you said on the description of Ed's card(which I liked infinitely more), it REALLY disheartens me that you thought it necessary to be racy with Frankie's Christmas portrayal in the first place.

PBL's first-time rendition of Frankie in her Christmas card was also different from the actual Frankie, specifically the face. However, I still liked that one because despite the differences, it still kept the overall essence to Frankie's character. This... isn't Frankie to me at all.

Sorry if I upset you, but that's how I honestly feel. Again, I enjoyed Ed's card, and hope that the others will be good as well.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 12:21 AM   #6
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

I figured you wouldn't like it.

No, I knew you wouldn't like it and even braced myself for every negative thing you would say but still.

It's funny. The FIRST time you comment on anything of mine, you're negative towards me. I don't aprpeciate that at all. If you have nothing nice to say to someone, you should keep your mouth shut, and your fingers off the keyboard. You have really hurt me, and I hope you're happy.

Please don't talk to me ever again.

Last edited by CG; 12-16-2006 at 01:00 AM.
Old 12-16-2006, 02:31 AM   #7
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I... really dislike that rendition of Frankie, to be honest.

It's very well-drawn from a technical standpoint; the Santa suit and the hair are great. But the look you gave Frankie isn't at all the Frankie that I know and love. The glammed-up face, blatant cleavage and overall "celebrity supermodel" appearance just ruins it. It completely lacks the warmth and genuineness that attracted me to her in the first place. In fact, reading what you said on the description of Ed's card(which I liked infinitely more), it REALLY disheartens me that you thought it necessary to be racy with Frankie's Christmas portrayal in the first place.

PBL's first-time rendition of Frankie in her Christmas card was also different from the actual Frankie, specifically the face. However, I still liked that one because despite the differences, it still kept the overall essence to Frankie's character. This... isn't Frankie to me at all.

Sorry if I upset you, but that's how I honestly feel. Again, I enjoyed Ed's card, and hope that the others will be good as well.
You know, I really don't wanna come out as sounding mean or anything, but I must respond. I don't believe that Ceeg wanted any such criticisms from her works, and what you said wasn't even constructive criticism. To me, your comments sound very selfish and maybe arrogant (definitely selfish to me). I say this, because she didn't draw Frankie the way YOU had hoped it would be. Am I wrong here? If you can't say anything nice, then you damn well better not say anything at all. Your words really made CG feel really bad.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:52 AM   #8
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
I've got a series on the way, Frankie, Mac & Bloo, Eduardo, Wilt and Coco all in Christmas garb celebrating the holidays.

First up is Frankie, of whom Cassini had the pleasure of witnessing just how she was drawn out and inked.

A Very Frankie Christmas

Next up, hopefully Eduardo.
CG, from one artist to another, I really like your rendition of Frankie. It is always nice to see how Frankie looks through different artists; I think that is the beauty of being an artist - you can interpret a character anyway you WANT! I really love what you have here (and I have seen other works of yours), the colors, and the expressions. Who cares what other people think; did you have fun doing this drawing? Did you put love int it? That is all that matters. Keep in coming with more please.

Last edited by Howard; 12-16-2006 at 06:54 AM.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:59 AM   #9
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Eduardos Gentle Snow Storm.

Eduardo 'n Chewy out for a walk. D'aw.
Awww..earmuffs for doggies! The ones with floppy ears need 'em, too, since those ears DO get cold. Very cute!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 12:09 PM   #10
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

Aww! The Eduardo one is TOO CUTE! I love how you draw him! Especially the skull buckle. Hee hee. I wish that design were on a silly holiday t-shirt or tie or something. It's so cute.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote