Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

View Poll Results: who would you adopt?
bloo 19 16.96%
wilt 34 30.36%
eduardo 17 15.18%
coco 13 11.61%
cheese 6 5.36%
other 23 20.54%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2006, 04:47 PM   #1
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know
Default who would you adopt?

first off, im not sure if this is the right spot to put it, but i think it is. if not, someone please move it. secondly, im not sure if someone else made a thread like this. but if so just go ahead and delete it.

well, saying you could only adopt one of the imaginary friends at the house, and considering that bloo was up for adoption, which one would you adopt?

id personally adopt wilt, because hes my favorite character, i could use the help when it comes to basketball(and trying to be nice to everyone), and i think that since i know im the kind of person that would probably never outgrow him. and even if i did, it would be kinda fun to come by and visit him every 5 years.

all in all, if he was real, and i could adopt him, id be a better person for it.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:56 PM   #2
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

Jackie Khones.

Edit: Bloo would be my first choice but even if he were up for adoption, he wouldn't really want to be adopted.

Last edited by Jabberwocky; 11-26-2006 at 06:43 PM.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

This section I think is the right one for this thread. We had one like it on the old forum but I don't think we've had one on this forum yet.

I'd adopt Red. I think my "back-up" would be Cy, the green cyclops, because we both sew, lol. But I totally want Red.

(I still need to make that Red ottoman cover. I still have leftover fabric from making the big Wilt doll so I'm partway there.)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:06 PM   #4
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Eduardo. He's been my first choice since I first started watching the show, and he remains so to this day.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:26 PM   #5
Thornwhistle
Banned

I see you.  

I want to adopt Coco,I think she is neat and I can get to open those gift eggs of hers.
Thornwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:11 PM   #6
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Neither. It's better to see them in Foster's than to just take one away.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:18 PM   #7
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Cheese isn't up for adoption, since he doesn't live at Foster's, but is still with his creator, Louise.

I'd love to adopt Wilt; I could write a book on the reasons why, but I'm sure everyone, especially those who've known me long enough, can figure 'em out. Still, he wouldn't want to come with me, since I don't have kids, and Wilt really believes his purpose is to help kids. On the other hand, though, due to my job, it might not be that difficult. The young guys I teach could sure use a male role model like Wilt in their lives! It would still not be right, though, to take him away from his friends that have been his only family for at least 22 years. Besides, as someone who knows how much aggravation regular old day-to-day household chores are for just ONE person, I couldn't do that to Frankie! She might not realize just how much Wilt does around that house until he's gone, but that would be too much of a burden on her to cope with alone.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:34 PM   #8
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

I wouldn't adopt Wilt, Coco, or Ed. It would break up their friendship.

I guess I'd adopt Stats (LOL!) or Jackie Khones (of course!). I'd love to adopt Bendy (sort of), just so I could see if I could teach that PUNK some respect! And, seing as how Bendy is polite and sweet around adults and proper authorities, and I don't have any children in my house (besides my cats), I think he'd be a generally kind guy. Cuz, unless he's an idiot, he couldn't get away with blaming my cats. I wouldn't believe it if some kid walked up to me and cryed because he didn't knock over the vase, the cat did! OMG IT WAS THE CAT!!
YOU GO-O-O-O-OTTA BELIE-E-E-E-EVE ME-E-EEE!!!!
No one who didn't knock over a vase would take the fact that it was the cat that did it so seriously. Besides, how do you punish a cat?
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:36 PM   #9
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Cheese isn't up for adoption, since he doesn't live at Foster's, but is still with his creator, Louise.
didnt think of that. oh well, lets assume he was up for adoption
Old 11-26-2006, 07:03 PM   #10
BabyElephant
Settling In

I'd have to go with Red. I mean, how can you not love the guy? Kind and gentle, yet able to intimidate irritating neighbors and move heavy furniture with ease. Granted, I could have picked Eduardo for the same reasons, but I really couldn't see Ed leaving Foster's. Also, I'd have to give Red the edge in terms of fish feeding skills.