Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #471
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

Last Thursday, my mum and I were walking to the bus stop, and on the way, we saw a fox crossing the road! Keep in mind that it was about 3 pm, and while we do see foxes around here sometimes, they've never come out so early before Really made my day.

Yesterday, it was waking up and finding this in my dA inbox c: I love my friends.

And today, I found out that CN are showing Regular Show over here again next week. Small thing, but it's been a while since they've shown it, and it was nice to come home to .

..heh, I've been having a nice week, apparently XD I didn't realize how cheery I sounded until I wrote it all down! x'D;
Old 07-12-2011, 07:58 PM   #472
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

Nothing...not until July 20...the Con BABY!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #473
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I finally got health insurance last month for the first time in 6 or 7 years. I am diabetic so I couldn't get regular insurance, I needed high-risk insurance and that's hard to get and expensive. Well I have it now, and was able to have extensive lab tests done. Results came back and I'm in good shape, I was expecting kidney failure, out of control cholesterol, what have you. But everything is perfect, other than my actual blood sugars, which are already doing better on my new medication.

Unfortunately the new meds did make me put on yet more weight, and nothing is helping get any of it off. Since I've been trying and failing to lose weight on my own for many many years I have finally been referred for a lap band, so we'll just have to see how that goes.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:58 PM   #474
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I finally got health insurance last month for the first time in 6 or 7 years. I am diabetic so I couldn't get regular insurance, I needed high-risk insurance and that's hard to get and expensive. Well I have it now, and was able to have extensive lab tests done. Results came back and I'm in good shape, I was expecting kidney failure, out of control cholesterol, what have you. But everything is perfect, other than my actual blood sugars, which are already doing better on my new medication.

Unfortunately the new meds did make me put on yet more weight, and nothing is helping get any of it off. Since I've been trying and failing to lose weight on my own for many many years I have finally been referred for a lap band, so we'll just have to see how that goes.
Still it's great to hear you're doing well for the most part.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:10 AM   #475
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I'm back in CA for two weeks, Tuesday through the 25th, I'll be in San Diego for Comic-Con. For the first few days and after CC, I'm seeing friends near LA. I'm also hanging with Rid, who used to live in CA and is visiting for one week. I'll be heading to AZ on July 30-Aug 4.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #476
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

I just received my "Cookie Dream Babo" Ugly Doll (a SDCC exclusive).

Last edited by Howard; 08-01-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #477
Lucky
Settling In

I'M PIERRE'S GIRLFRIEND!  

I was in the library, and this girl (around 10 years old) saw my Cheese purse (which says, "I like chocolate milk" ), came up to me, and started saying, "Cheese! I love Foster's! That was my favorite show! My favorite was Eduardo.", and then we got into a little conversation about the show.

Needless to say, it was sweet.

The cutest kid ever
----
http://www.youtube.com/user/kablamoi.../3/nLQ4tiMDm8U Check out my YT account!

Last edited by Lucky; 08-04-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #478
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

A friend and I are in Moab, Utah. We are enjoying the red rocks, and the peace and quiet.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #479
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Best. News. EVER!

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headlin...=23454&count=0
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #480
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Don't want to double-post, but 'Star Spangled Man' from Captain America: the First Avenger is in the front runner for Best Original Song at the Academy Awards! If anyone has seen the film and/or heard the song, you'll know exactly how awesome this is. I'll be EXTREMELY happy if it wins the Oscar!
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote