Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #711
Hakusho
Newly Abandoned

Nobody Cares: In the fears that Foster's is going to turn into a careless place with Bloo, Mr. Herriman tries to give him coaching on how to be nice.

Quotes:

Mr. Herriman: Alright, Bloo, let's get started on your coaching. A friend wants to borrow your video game. What do you do?

Bloo: Call the police?

Mr. Herriman: No! You share.

Bloo: *gasp*

Mr. Herriman: What?

Bloo: You just said the foul word...share.

(Bloo goes up to Mr. Herriman and puts a bar of soap in his mouth.)

Mr. Herriman: Mmmph! Mmmph! MMMMMPH!

Bloo: I think that's enough coaching for today. *walks off*
Hakusho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:26 AM   #712
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Just the Facts, Bloo

Title Card Sound: The Dragnet opening signature

Based on the 1950s TV series and 1987 film, Bendy returns to Foster's hoping to cause more trouble, but Bloo has come prepared. Intent to expose Bendy once and for all after last time, he and Frankie join forces as Sgt. Bloo Friday and Officer Frankie Smith in an attempt to make sure Bendy gets his comeuppance.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #713
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

This idea is pretty much based on an episode of American Dragon: Jake Long, known as The Rotwood Files.

Title: That Darn Rabbit

Frankie gets fed up with Mr. Herriman's antics when he goes a step too far on her. As payback, Frankie decides to ruin Herriman's speech at a rally. This causes not only to mess up Herriman's speech, but it ultimately ruins the rally and gets Mr. Herriman fired. At first, Frankie and the others are extremely pleased because they feel Herriman's had it coming for quite a long time. However, their celebration is cut short when a person even worse than Herriman is hired in his position. As a result, Frankie and the gang must do everything they can to get Herriman back into his position.

Not my best idea, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning before I forget.

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #714
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Not a bad idea, although ruining Mr. Herriman's speech sounds more like something Bloo would do.

Someone worse than Mr. Herriman... gah.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #715
Lucky
Settling In

I'M PIERRE'S GIRLFRIEND!  

I'm not sure what would it be about and who would be in it, but I'd love another Jackie Khones mystery.

The cutest kid ever
----
http://www.youtube.com/user/kablamoi.../3/nLQ4tiMDm8U Check out my YT account!
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #716
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

I have one.

Bloo-a-Line

One day, Bloo is bored out of his mind and no one seems interested in spending time with him because either they're busy with something else, or they don't want to have anything to do with him. Eventually, Bloo finds a door that leads to another world, where everything is like a dream come true to him. Or so he thinks.

In this other world, Bloo meets other versions of guys like Frankie, Wilt, Coco, Madame Foster, Eduardo, Mac and Goo. The Other Frankie cooks every kind of meal that Bloo loves, Wilt can play piano extravagantly well, Coco and Madame Foster are thespians that put on live performances and Eduardo... Well, he runs a Beanie Baby Circus, while Mac and Goo are literally silent. However, Jackie Khones warns him that appearances can be deceiving. And eventually, the Other Frankie offers Bloo a chance to say. On one condition: to have buttons sewed into his eyes. Bloo turns down this offer and even insults the Other Frankie, angering her and putting him into some sort of room for timeout. In that room, Bloo finds out that there were three other imaginary friends who had buttons sewn into their eyes AND had the life sucked out of them by the Other Frankie. Suddenly, the Other Mac and Goo help Bloo to escape back to his world, which he does. However, neither of his friends are home. However, Mac and Goo (the real ones) are thinking that Bloo might have gone a little crazy, but he's determined to prove that he isn't.

Later, Bloo, with Mac, Goo and Jackie, go to the Other World, where Bloo challenges the Other Frankie to a game of finding the ghost friends' eyes, along with Frankie, Wilt, Coco, Madame Foster and Eduardo. He, Mac and Goo overcome several difficult tasks, but eventually find everything they're looking for. Just at game's end, Bloo tricks the other Frankie into opening the door (after she locked it and swallowed the key), and he and the others escape back home and live happily ever after, Bloo learning the moral of 'be careful what you wish for.'

Basically, the episode would be like a Foster's style version of Coraline. And the cast is kind of like this:

Bloo - Coraline
Mom/Other Mother - Frankie
Dad/Other Father - Wilt
Miss Spink - Madame Foster
Miss Forcible - Coco
Mr. Bobinsky - Eduardo
Cat - Jackie Khones
Wybie - Mac and Goo

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #717
Lucky
Settling In

I'M PIERRE'S GIRLFRIEND!  

^ My friend, you have just been recieved a medal of awesomeness

The cutest kid ever
----
http://www.youtube.com/user/kablamoi.../3/nLQ4tiMDm8U Check out my YT account!
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #718
kammy101
Newly Abandoned

Kissy, kissy  

Default Another Idea

Sailing the Ocean Bloo

Title Card Sound: Motor Boat running

The residence of Foster's are preparing to go to the beach, after Frankie finally settled stuff with the govener, after a certain incident Wilt caused. Madame Foster gets a new motor boat and warns everyone not to use it or else.

Since Bloo was being...well Bloo, he takes the boat out while Mac tries to stop him. The boat goes on full speed and crashes on an island. As they wait they tell secrets about each other before they die. Can the two manage to survive without killing each other?

Running gag: As Mac comes up with a way to call for help, Bloo screams "We're gonna die!"

The title kinda sounds cheesy to me.
Tell me what you think.

Last edited by kammy101; 10-16-2011 at 05:46 PM.
kammy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #719
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Since no one is probably going to be posting here anytime soon, I may as well get this out of the way.

The Bloo Stooges

Title Card Sound: Random sound effects from The Three Stooges

Bloo's latest hijinks has caused so much damage to the Foster home that Mr. Herriman announces that they don't have enough money to pay for it, and may end up closing down. Horrified by this, Bloo announces that he (along with Mac and Frankie) will head out town to help raise the money needed to save the home... with unfortunate results.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:48 PM   #720
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

There are some good ideas ITT.