Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 08-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #21
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

All we do know is that they do believe in an afterlife, and doesn't occur when the creator dies - just when the IF dies, like pretty much any other life. It seems that IFs have a longer lifespan than ours, but as they become elderly they will show signs of it, although thew process of that may take a long while, maybe longer than us, like their lifespans.

However, where they go after death is as questionable as us, save for the fact they don't vanish or anything, they just keel over like everything else. I'd believe it'd be a one answer for all living things, be it a heaven or reincarnation or what-have-you. Probably just so it's not confusing.

I can't say if any of them are correct. For all we know, we could be way off.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:56 AM   #22
Lucky
Settling In

I'M PIERRE'S GIRLFRIEND!  

Well, here are my theories.

When a creator starts to forget about his/her imaginary friend while the friend is living in Foster's, the friend starts to have his/her health decline, and when the friend is completely forgotten, the friend dies.

UNLESS, of course, the friend is adopted. So even if the original creator forgets about his/her friend, the friend, they will still have a new companion.

Though I'm not completely sure what happens when the creator dies first. If I can remember from "Infernal Slumber" (Note: I'm not entirely sure, I last saw this episode in November 2007), when Mac starts shooting his mouth off at Bloo, most of it is inaudible gibberish (was he swearing? Because they used something similar to that in Chowder), but the only thing I could make out was "IF I DIE, THAT MEANS YOU...", does that mean...

Well, Foster's never outright talked about death of anyone anyway, not even pets, as do most shows for the same target audience (well, except for Recess and Rugrats)

The cutest kid ever
----
http://www.youtube.com/user/kablamoi.../3/nLQ4tiMDm8U Check out my YT account!
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 01:46 PM   #23
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Can an imaginary friend die? I think they're just merely forgotten. Doesn't mean they die.