Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 08:55 PM   #1481
Voxxyn
Banned

I'm a fan of the entire show. I am especially in love with Frankie and I do want to see episodes centered on her from now and then(NOT have the show always be 100% about her, of course), but I'm also a big fan of all the other characters.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 04-23-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #1482
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
I'm a fan of the entire show. I am especially in love with Frankie and I do want to see episodes centered on her from now and then(NOT have the show always be 100% about her, of course), but I'm also a big fan of all the other characters.
yes, and thats how it should be. but there are fans here, but at the same time, some people are just too obsessive. i can understand love, but some people take it too far and most dont really want to hear it
Old 04-23-2007, 09:14 PM   #1483
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Then one has to wonder why you're posting in this thread to begin with, if you don't like hearing about how we feel about Frankie.

Your claim that Frankie is used only as needed is true; it's true for all of the characters. If Mac nor Bloo is not needed in a scene, neither will be drawn there. And Frankie is a major character in the show; she has been the central character in more than one episode, is featured prominently in many, and is seen in the title sequence of them all.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:23 PM   #1484
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Then one has to wonder why you're posting in this thread to begin with, if you don't like hearing about how we feel about Frankie.

Your claim that Frankie is used only as needed is true; it's true for all of the characters. If Mac nor Bloo is not needed in a scene, neither will be drawn there. And Frankie is a major character in the show; she has been the central character in more than one episode, is featured prominently in many, and is seen in the title sequence of them all.
if i was in the mac section and people where acting like this id say the same thing to them.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:37 PM   #1485
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

I kind of doubt that. Regardless, it seems like you've come here for no reason other than to attack a character and start an argument. If you want to discuss her contribution to the show, fine, but don't give us a hard time because we love her. That's just wrong.

Now, can we please get back on topic?

Old 04-23-2007, 09:40 PM   #1486
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny View Post
i think the problem is that some people join cus they like one character and should be here cus they like the show.
...And now YOU think you can say who can and who can't join the forum? Hypocrite much?

Quote:
no, you are the one misunderstanding. Frankie is a "character" [like i said before] that is only used when needed. why cant you accept this?
You're seriously not helping anything by acting like your statements are the end-all of a discussion.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:45 PM   #1487
Voxxyn
Banned

So, um, getting back to a question which was asked about a week ago: do you think Frankie plays video games? And if so, which ones? I know she was in the game scoreboard in "Bye Bye Nerdy".

I think she would probably enjoy Animal Crossing, seeing how big it is with girls... or maybe The Sims?
Old 04-23-2007, 09:51 PM   #1488
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I wouldn't be too surprised if she stuck to playing games on her PC rather than like, in the game room, competing against the IFs. To be fair I don't know if she's one to hang out online. I mean, maybe so. I dunno, I just see her as someone who might challenge herself playing one-player games, rather than pitting herself against the IFs in the game room, or against strangers online. Like, trying to beat her own high score rather than someone else's. Just for a sense of accomplishment without feeling like she's better than anyone else?
Old 04-23-2007, 09:59 PM   #1489
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

I've never really thought about it, but I would guess that she does play them. It's an easy way to relax a little and have some fun without leaving the house, which I doubt she has much time to do. I don't think The Sims 2 would be on her list of favorites, though, mostly because it can be very time consuming; I've played for multi-hour sessions repeatedly and sometimes feel like I haven't gotten much done.

I made Sims of the Foster's cast; I'm laughing at the thought of her making Sims of the Forum's members.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 04-23-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:15 AM   #1490
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
no, you are the one misunderstanding. Frankie is a "character" [like i said before] that is only used when needed. why cant you accept this?
I would agree with vinny, (post#1480)

all the characters at fosters play a role, in the show. But they are only characters, and each has a part when the writers want them to. None of them are real in any way. It says that right in the title of the show "Imaginary Friends"

The primary characters as we know are Bloo, Mac, Ed, and Wilt. I hesitate to say Coco because I feel she has been treated as a secondary character, kind of like Buckwheat, ALways there but usually never given the focus. As for all the other characters, each is used in an 'as need basis'. in fact I thought they almost completely forgot about Terrence (who played such a large role in the pilot and seeing red) until the Infernal Slumber.(was that the sleepover title?)

Fosters has a miriade of characters that are used regularly to list many: Terrance, Dutchess, Goo, Cheese, Mr. H, Madam Foster. (and Mac, bloo, Ed, and Wilt, CoCo) Each of the crew is used as the eppisode writer feels fit. yes in hindsight some choices are debatable however it is a large cast to include in a half hour eppisode. Personally I like Frankie but I would not be interested in watching a Frankie Spin Off, While I may be interested in a Cheese&CoCo Spin-off. (That would be a Chaotic Show.

MOnty
Sorry if I went off topic.

Last edited by montitech; 04-24-2007 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Missed a page of postes. This thread moves Fast, blink and its two pages latter.
Closed Thread