Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:55 AM   #11
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

This is really getting good now! I can totally see Mac doing something like that, using his brains to try to outdo the others after telling them off for trying to take advantage of Wilt! And it's nice to see that Wilt is becoming immune to Bloo's tactics, especially since "Cuckoo For Coco Cards" and "Room With a Feud". I can totally see this being a real episode!

As for Jordan's team, the name is mentioned only once at the beginning of GWH, when a bunch of folks at the Reunion Picnic are gathered around Tubey watching a basketball game on his tv, and you can hear the announcer describing how Jordan Michaels makes a last-second basket, followed by "and the COWS WIN!!" "Cows", of course, is a spoof of the Chicago BULLS, since with Jordan, everything seems to be the opposite of his our-world counterpart, Michael Jordan, besides just the name. Michael Jordan played for the Bulls; Jordan Michaels plays for the Cows. Michael Jordan is from North Carolina; Jordan Michaels is from SOUTH Carolina, and so on.

The "Cows" reference kinda makes me wonder if Jordan graduated from Clemson University, though, lol...sorry, I guess if you aren't from around here, and aren't subjected to the Clemson-University of South Carolina rivalry, that won't make much sense!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #12
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

LOL, I've been waiting for the next chapter.

Was Coco...perhaps..."putting the moves on" Wilt in any way? XDDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:33 PM   #13
wiltfangirl93
Newly Abandoned

^ Is that ok?  

Maybe the Wilt+Coco rumors are true lol. This is a great story so far. I can't wait for the rest!
wiltfangirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:41 PM   #14
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Was Coco...perhaps..."putting the moves on" Wilt in any way? XDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltfangirl93 View Post
Maybe the Wilt+Coco rumors are true lol.
I expect there to be no more pairings comments, 'kay? 'Kay.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:49 AM   #15
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Thank you for that. Next chapter?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:17 PM   #16
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

This is a good story, it reminds me of "The Buck Swaps Here" episode, which a similar thing is happening here in the story. I hope you continue with the story.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #17
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

DISCLAIMER: Coco was just trying to manipulate Wilt into giving her the ticket. That's all. I apologise to the admins if I didn't make that clear, I DO read the rules about posting fanfic here, beleive me!

Ooh, also, and I meant to mention this at the beginning of the fic, but you may want to read my other fics before this one. It's not essential, but it is helpful.

Uh, so moving along from that unfortunate misunderstanding...

Thanks again for the postitive comments. I admit it is quite like The Buck Swaps Here, except it takes place in the house. I think I came up with it before seeing The Buck Swaps Here, too. The way I thought it up was basically "What if there was a Wilt-centric episode, but instead of him doing other people favours, they did HIM favours?" It's just as painful for him, just watch Mac Daddy to see what I'm talking about. Speaking of which, this next chapter's not gonna write itself!

Chapter 3: Nowhere To Run

"I knew Wilt wouldn't fall for your girly-tricks!" Bloo gloated at Coco.
"Coco coco!" Coco retorted.
"I'm wearing him down! Take it from a proffessional moocher, Coco, you gotta be patient with a score this big."
"What're you two talkin' about?" Jackie Khones said in passing.
"Cocococo co."
"Coco!" Bloo scolded, as Jackie Khones ran off with a keen look in his eye. "Now the whole house'll know!"

"That's weird..." Wilt said, as he sat on the stairs in the main foyer. "We don't get earthquakes here..." suddenly, Wilt saw what the rumbling was, as hundreds of smiling friends bore down on him.
"Hey, Wilt buddy!" Jackie Khones said.
"Hey, Wilt, wanna hear a joke?" asked The New Guy.
"No, he wants to hear a song!" argued Eurotrish.
"Hey Wilt, I got this for you." said Bendy, handing Wilt an ipod.
"Uh, thanks, Bendy, but I can't take- hey, why does this say "Frankie Foster" on it?"
"What? I didn't know! I got it from him!" cried Bendy, bawling, and pointing to Crackers. Joey, and insectoid friend, sprang down from the celing, hanging by a silk thread. "Care for an ice cream, Wilt?" he asked, spraying ice cream into a cone from out of his armpit.
"Uh, no thanks." Wilt replied weakly.
"I'll take it!" Bloo cried, jumping up and grabbing the ice cream and then proceeding to lick it. "It's good! You ought to try some, Wilt!"
"Hey, you guys back off! Senor Wilt is our friend!" called Eduardo, as he, Mac and Frankie approached the crowd.
"Yeah!" agreed Mac. "If anyone's gonna go with him to the game, it's us!"
"Uch righ!" muttered Bloo with his mouth full.
"Where'd he go?" asked Jackie, followed by a pause while everyone looked for Wilt.
"He must've gone this way!" screeched Bloo, and the horde ran off in that direction. After a while, Wilt came out of the foyer bathroom, looking very nervous. Just as he was about to walk off, the doorbell rang. Wilt walked over to answer it.
"Hi, welcome to Fosters. How may I help- oh!"
The "oh!" was Wilt noticing that the person at the door was Terrence.
"You're that Wilt guy, right?"
"Well, yeah." Wilt replied, slightly offended. Terrence grabbed Wilt and brought him to eye level.
"Well, if you don't give me your tickets to the game, I'm gonna give you an eye to match your right one!"
"You mean left."
"Huh?"
"It's your right, my left."
"Your left?"
"Right!"
"I thought you said left!"
"Yes, left is right!"
"No it's not!"
"Yes it is! To me, anyway."
"But I'm me."
"And you're not right."
"I thought you said I was right! Man, this is confusing.............Wait! I see what you're doing! You're trying to confuse me! Well your little trick didn't work! I'm gonna go home so you CAN'T trick me! Whaddaya say to that, smart guy?"
"Uh.....no, don't?"
"Oh, yes I will! See ya later, loser!" Terrence said, and walked off, laughing, slamming the door behind him.
"Okay, that was weird."
Wilt then noticed a poking at his shoulder. He turned around to see Foul Larry, looking at him intensely.
"Lemme guess...give you the ticket or you'll beat me up?"
"Oh, no! You got me all wrong, Wilt! I know you'd never give up a friend's ticket to save your own sorry hide. No, give me the ticket or I'll beat up THIS guy!" he announced, pulling Slugger out from behind his back.
"He'll do it! He's a madman!"
Wilt looked long and hard at the two of them and eventually said "Okay."
"Okay?"
"I don't think I like him enough to give up a ticket for one of my friends. You do what you have to do." Wilt said, and walked off.
"Okay, so maybe we aren't best friends forever like I said we were." Slugger grudgingly mentioned.
"When you lie to me, it hurts my feelings." Foul Larry said menacingly. "Now, I made a promise to Wilt, and I think I should see it through."
The other freinds suddenly heard a lot of wailing as they searched the house for signs of Wilt.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:27 PM   #18
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Lol. What a twist. XDD
Old 08-04-2007, 09:31 PM   #19
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

And, hot on the heels of the last chapter: The final chapter!

Chapter 4: Is That Your Final Decision?

The house was full of friends looking everywhere for Wilt. Terrence burst back throught the door. "Hey! I just realised that guy tricked me!" He yelled before grabbing Mac. "Tell me where Wilt is before I pound you!"
"We're ALL trying to find Wilt. You can help look."
"......Uhh..okay, then. I will." Terrence grudgingly admitted, trying to make it seem like it was his idea. "Where is that guy anyway?"

"May I help you, Master Wilt?"
"I'd be grateful if you could." said Wilt, casting his glance nervously outside Mr Herriman's office door to see if anyone had spotted him.
"Well, then, what seems to be the problem?"
"Well, I won a radio contest and got two tickets to the Bakers game tonight, but I can't decide who to take with me. And the other residents aren't being too subtle about wanting it."
"Ah, I see. Quite the quandary." Mr Herriman stated, then got up from behind his desk and hopped over to Wilt. "Well, as in all things, one must approach this in an orderly fashion. How about we look at the house records and see who's file we come across first, hm?"
"Well, that sounds fair."
Mr Herriman hopped over to his filing cabinet and opened the top drawer. "Now, this file will contain the first imaginary friend to enter this house who still lives here. And let's see...well, what do you know?" he said, showing the file to Wilt "It appears to be MY name. Well, I would be honoured to go with you, Master Wilt, you can just go and tell the other friends you have reached a decision."
"Uh, Mr Herriman.."
"Yes, Master Wilt? Do you have a problem with my system?"
"Uh, no-well, yes. Uh, it's just, that....I may have to uh...think about it some more." Wilt finished, sounding dissappointed.
"Ah," said Mr Herriman sharply, "in that case you can wait outside. I am a busy rabbit." and then proceeded to shove Wilt out of his office and slammed the door behind.
Immediately after that, someone yelled "There he is!" and a gang of imaginary friends began to chase Wilt down. Wilt ran fast (he had a legspan advantage over almost every friend in the house) and was eventually yanked through a doorway, which the door for slammed after him. Wilt foundhimself in a dark closet. Two big shining eyes looked up at him.
"Shhhh!" came Madame Foster's voice. Wilt relaxed.
"Madame Foster, you scared me for a second there!"
"I said shhhhh! Ya don't want them findin' you, do you?"
"Uh, no. That was really nice of you, hiding me from the other-wait! You're being nice to me! I've seen this before! You're just after my ticket!"
"So, you won't give the extra ticket to a sweet, kind old lady?"
"No! I need to decide on my own!"
"If that's the way you feel....."
Madame Foster then chucked Wilt out of the closet and yelled "He's over here!" which sent a scramble of imaginary friends chasing Wilt once more. This time Wilt pulled into the library and proceeded to barricade himself in using desks, chairs and bookshelves piled in front of the doors. Wilt then leaned against the barricade and let out a deep sigh of relief.
"Is there any reason you've decided to rearrange the furniture in a manner where I can't get out?" came a voice from inside the library. Wilt turned around to see Smarty Pants sitting at a desk, apparently in the process of reading a thick book.
"Oh, great," Wilt said wearily, "I suppose you want my ticket, too."
"What ticket?"
"Don't you know? I won two tickets to the game tonight. Everyone wants one."
"Well, I've been in here all day. And no, I don't want your ticket. I have a.....phobia of sporting events. DON'T SAY ANYTHING!"
".........I wasn't....Wait, you don't want the ticket!" Wilt exclaimed and dived onto Smarty Pants. "You gotta help me decide who to take! It's been driving me crazy all day!"
"I can't help."
"What?"
"Wilt, you need someone to help who you know and trust the judgement of for something as important to you as this, or you'll constantly be second-guessing yourself."
"But all of my friends are here at Fosters!"
"All of them?"
"Yes, all-........not quite! Thanks, Smarty Pants, I owe you! Would you mind if I went out the window?"
"Considering the circumstances, no, not really."

BLAM! The library doors were forced open, revealing a crowd of imaginary friends, Terrence, Mac, Frankie and Madame Foster, who had used Slugger's head for a battering ram. They discarded him, overran Smarty Pants, and started searching the room. After a few minutes of fruitless searching, they moved to surround Smarty Pants.
"Where's Wilt?" Frankie asked.
"He has previously vacated the premises with alacricity." said Smarty Pants, who was only partly conscious after being stampeded.
"Uh, anyone else catch that?" Terrence asked.
"He means Wilt's gone!" cried Bloo, and the stampede left the library and headed back into the main foyer, where they found Wilt, standing there next to a phone, smiling.
"Hey, guys! I got great news! I just got off the phone with my friend Jordan Michaels! I asked him who I should take to the game and, funny thing, he said he'd alreadygot me three tickets to the game! He'd been trying to contact me all afternoon! Funny, huh? Now I can take Mac, Ed, Coco, Bloo and Frankie to the game! This whole thing was totally pointless!" Wilt began laughing over the whole ordeal. The other friends dispersed dissappointedly, except Frankie, Mac, Coco and Eduardo, who looked guilty, and Bloo, who was dancing happily.
"Gee....looking back just now," Frankie said "We acted like jerks for nothing..."
"Coco."
"Is true." Eduardo agreed. "We is sorry, Senor Wilt."
"Nah, don't think about it! It all turned out okay in the end! Don't look so sad, Mac!"
"Oh, it's not that." Mac said slowly "It's just that...three plus two? That's five. And there's six of us."
"Oh..." said Wilt. Bloo stopped dancing at this point. "Well, I'm a big man. I can decide myself..........Eenie meenie miney mo. Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go, eenie meenie miney-"
"NOOOOOOO!"

The End

Epilouge:
Bloo watching the game from home alone in the media room, looking angry.
"Lousy Wilt, picking...randomly...have to watch the game on a lousy....widescreen TV. So mad I could punch someone."
"Look at it this way!"said Slugger jovially, jumping onto the couch, "You get to spend the game with me!"
PUNCH!

.................................................. ................................................

Well, this one took longer than expected, but I'm glad so many people liked it (I'm perhaps foolishly assuming you liked the end). Well, I suppose it'son to the next fanfic. As always, comments please!
Old 08-04-2007, 09:56 PM   #20
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Wow! Good thing Bloo didn't go. XDDD

Another great ending to another awesome-riffic story.