Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Nano: Billy (lvl 11)

Haven't used him yet and I doubt I'll waste a slot. Being stunned may be annoying, but somehow I don't think quite as annoying as a Billy nano floating around my head...lol.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
The bloo
Settling In

Cool  

I'd like to know, do you do the nano missions when you get them?, or do you do all missions then do the nano mission?

Thats the bloo i know

Thats ugly

:bloogrin
The bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Basically you just keep doing regular missions and then after a certain amount of time (I'm *guessing* that it has to do with how many regular missions you've completed although I'm not sure) you'll get a popup that says "It's Nano Time!" or something like that, and THAT'S when you get a nano mission.

Wait, if the question is, do you tackle nano missions as soon as you get them - I'd say the answer is yes, because doing nano missions is the only way to increase levels, and increasing levels is the only way to get better weapons etc so you can fight higher level things and therefore explore more of the world and do more regular missions. So. I'd say at least for me my goal is to go up levels as fast as possible so I can do more.

Last edited by Sparky; 12-13-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Basically you just keep doing regular missions and then after a certain amount of time (I'm *guessing* that it has to do with how many regular missions you've completed although I'm not sure) you'll get a popup that says "It's Nano Time!" or something like that, and THAT'S when you get a nano mission.
Actually, I believe it's the amount of fusion matter you've collected. I waited forever to go get my Blossom nano, before that I was just killing things. And RIGHT AFTER I got the Blossom Nano I get ANOTHER nano mission, for the Wilt nano.

Then I spazzed out...
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #5
Sparky

Yeah actually I just figured that out today, it is the fusion matter. This also explains why, after collecting over 10,000 FM it would suddenly all disappear. There's a ring around your minimap in the corner with a sparkly on it. The sparkly moves counterclockwise around the ring as you play, leaving green behind it. When it gets back around to the bottom and whole ring is green, that means you get a nano mission, and all your FM vanishes. Also you can see the exact number you need for your next nano by going to your inventory, clicking the nanos tab, and clicking the greyed-out "preview" nano of the one you'll get next. Of course this means that spending FM on changing a current nano's power will delay your next nano mission.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Oooooooooh...I was WONDERING what that sparkling thing was....I assumed decoration or something....XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 01:15 AM   #7
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

I can still hear his voice.

Tags
billy, fusionfall, nano