Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 12-03-2006, 10:51 AM   #11
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I haven't seen certain episodes due to the fact I got into "Foster's" late, I never really got into the series until I watched one of the super rare reruns of "Frankie my dear" (ironic isn't it? ). Some I've had to watch on youtube.

Other episodes I haven't seen aside from the wife one are "Eddie Monster", "Crime after crime" (saw like half of it), "Who let the dogs in", "Beat with a schtick", "One false movie" and the other half of "Duchess of Wails".

Yes I KNOW I'm a lousy Foster's fan for missing so much but I'm working on finding what I can on youtube to catch up so .

Last edited by Mr. Marshmallow; 12-03-2006 at 10:52 AM.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:15 AM   #12
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

uh...i haven't caught ANY of the Frankie-centric eppies yet (shakes fist at TV)
Old 12-04-2006, 11:32 AM   #13
Jabberwocky
Permanent Resident
I could be violet sky!  

Send a message via AIM to Jabberwocky Send a message via MSN to Jabberwocky Send a message via Yahoo to Jabberwocky Send a message via Skype™ to Jabberwocky

I always get Bloo's Brothers/Ivan whatever or WTAWTAW/EKIB. Every. Single. Time. I actually didn't like the series at first because I was so sick of those always being on; I only get to watch cable twice a month. It was like, AHHH NOT AGAIN.

And at the risk of being on topic, I haven't found any secrets that aren't behind a secret door.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:50 PM   #14
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

well, on "eddie monster" there were three guys asking about the monster in the cage, and they looked EXACTLY like ed, edd, and eddy would in fosters. but thats not very well hidden. more like a tribute actually
Old 12-05-2006, 06:22 PM   #15
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I haven't seen certain episodes due to the fact I got into "Foster's" late, I never really got into the series until I watched one of the super rare reruns of "Frankie my dear" (ironic isn't it? ). Some I've had to watch on youtube.

Other episodes I haven't seen aside from the wife one are "Eddie Monster", "Crime after crime" (saw like half of it), "Who let the dogs in", "Beat with a schtick", "One false movie" and the other half of "Duchess of Wails".

Yes I KNOW I'm a lousy Foster's fan for missing so much but I'm working on finding what I can on youtube to catch up so .
Alas, my friend, all you have to do is wait until February, and then you can own the DVD set, and catch up all you like! Whoot! XD

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:12 PM   #16
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I'm just hoping the Fosters pack will include some GOOOOD stuff, not some crappy mini games like I've gotten with buying the Teen Titans and The Batman seasonal DVDs. I know fosters is a kid show and all that.

But still, people don't shell out like 30 bucks for season dvds without something cool being in there extra. I was always upset Disney never did anything special for their seasonal packs of Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Tale spin.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:57 AM   #17
FostersFriend
At Home

Mac & Bloo - Buddies For Life  

Ok suddenly this topic has changed from Foster's secrets, to episodes that always show.

FostersFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:43 AM   #18
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I'm just hoping the Fosters pack will include some GOOOOD stuff, not some crappy mini games like I've gotten with buying the Teen Titans and The Batman seasonal DVDs. I know fosters is a kid show and all that.

But still, people don't shell out like 30 bucks for season dvds without something cool being in there extra. I was always upset Disney never did anything special for their seasonal packs of Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Tale spin.
Whoa, whoa, Whoa! There are DVD packs of Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, and Darkwing Duck? Firk Ding Blast! How'd I miss this? Can you possibly tell me what store you found them at? Where they just in the DVD sections of stores like Wal-Mart and Target, or did you have to go to actual video stores to find them?

Also, about your statement about the extras for the DVD, I'll admit that I've never been a big fan of DVD extras, as....well, there have been very few DVD extras, kid's shows or not, that have ever impressed me. I want to have high hopes, as Craig and his crew have always tended to be good to their fans, but at the same time I've rarely seen anyone use what could be done with a DVD to its full extent to make the DVD worth buying other than to just have the episodes.

As for secrets.......this one may be a stretch, but it is a possibility.

In the episode "Cuckoo for Coco Cards", remember that monkey that Bloo had to give all that gum to to get all his cards (can't remember the monkey's name)? Well, I didn't think much of it at first, but I was about to jump out of my skin when I saw him blow a bubble and then start to float away. Here's why; in the game "Earthbound" for the SNES, there' s a part where, to get through a cave, you have to give bubblegum to a monkey who precedes to blow a bubble to float up to the next level so he can flip a switch, thus allowing you to get out of the cave. While it's a stretch that this was a reference to "Earthbound", considering that it's a game that was released in small quantities here in the States and is remembered, really, only in its hardcore fan circle, Craig has stated that he loves obscure pop culture, especially obscure Japanese pop culture, which is the only thing that makes me believe this to be a possibility.

Last edited by Nathander; 12-06-2006 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Added secret, comments on DVD extras.
Nathander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:00 PM   #19
Ricky Fieldmouse
Revived Member

HELLO THERE. I'M DOCTOR RABBIT  

Send a message via MSN to Ricky Fieldmouse

I keep seeing the Big Cheese, Emancipation Complication, and Bus the Two of Us. IT'S ANNOYING.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:31 PM   #20
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Thank you for sharing Nathander!

(As for Darkwing, I think we got ours at a Suncoast, which is a video store. I'm not sure if I've seen it at like, Walmart or whatnot.)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote