Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 11-24-2006, 09:21 AM   #1
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Default Jordan Michaels (Wilt's creator)

Let's discuss him.

So, he's the one who brought Wilt into this world. Glad to find that out. I personally think Wilt's personality was somewhat based on Jordan. He says things like "It's not ok", and stuff like that. OR maybe Jordan's personality rubbed off on Wilt.

Saving Wilt before he could "go SPLAT"...aww.

So, what do you think?
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 09:28 AM   #2
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

I think it was pretty sweet that we finally met Jordan Michaels! He is almost like Wilt: Apologizing alot and keeps saying "Okay" in some of his senences. They're kinda like "Father 'n son" From how Wilt reacts of his creator.
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:21 AM   #3
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

I'd like to see an epsidoe where Wilt & Jordan hang out together in one of his manchions(sp?)...with the gang along.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:52 AM   #4
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
I'd like to see an epsidoe where Wilt & Jordan hang out together in one of his manchions(sp?)...with the gang along.
I think it's "Mansion".

And yes, I hope the characters in GWH won't be just one-time-use ones.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:52 PM   #5
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Yeah, Jordan Michaels was great and is an obvious parody of a certain real-life basketball star, as we all know. I did like how he and Wilt seemed to be similar in personality and they almost DO seem to be like father/son or maybe even brothers as well. I'd love nothing more than to see more of that father/son relationship between the two of them later on, personally.

Last edited by Chaos Wielder; 11-24-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 06:08 PM   #6
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

YES, and episode where they go to his mansion would be GREAT. I've already got a plot in my head for it...And it includes Bloo distroying it in 50 buggajazillion ways, though not intentionally. x3 With, of course, Wilt apologizing and trying to fix all of it, and Jordan trying not to blow up over it(I imagine him reacting to things the way Wilt does).

It wouldn't be a very heartwarming episode, but it would have some funnies. :bloogrin

But as for discussing Jordan himself...He was AWESOME. ALMOST like a human Wilt. Sorta. His relationship with Wilt was absolutely squee/aww-worthy.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:32 AM   #7
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

And did anyone notice the team he plays on? The Cows, a parody of the team Mr. Michael Jeffrey Jordan got most of his fame, a team Chicagoans know and love as...

DA BULLS!

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

Last edited by bloonuggets; 11-25-2006 at 09:33 AM.
bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #8
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

An episode with Bloo and the gang running amok in one of Jordan's mansions would be funny, but I think it would be interesting to see an episode where Wilt goes to stay with his creator/"son" for awhile, and see how the others cope with him not being at Foster's, and how HE copes with being treated like royalty for the first time in his life. Wilt is so not used to people doing things for HIM, like waiting on him hand and foot, he probably would have no idea how to act. I can see him trying to do all the hired help's work, to their aggravation. It would be REALLY interesting if Jordan has a lady in his life, a fiance', perhaps, since Wilt is most likely, in spite of himself, going to wind up getting in their business at some point, especially if the future(or present)Mrs. Michaels turns out to be not such a nice person, and Jordan simply cannot see it.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:41 PM   #9
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I liked Jordan a lot, but I don't really see the father/son relationship you guys are talking about. I just see two very close friends, even after 30 years apart. That there is true friendship, even if Wilt felt he honestly let Jordan down you could tell how relieved he was even a bit hesitantly to know Jordan didn't see him as a loser, but the best friend he ever had.

But yeah, seeing the guys going to one of his mansions would be hilarious. Either that, or Wilt going alone. A lot of character driven storylines could arise from those kinds of ideas.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:12 PM   #10
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
An episode with Bloo and the gang running amok in one of Jordan's mansions would be funny, but I think it would be interesting to see an episode where Wilt goes to stay with his creator/"son" for awhile, and see how the others cope with him not being at Foster's, and how HE copes with being treated like royalty for the first time in his life. Wilt is so not used to people doing things for HIM, like waiting on him hand and foot, he probably would have no idea how to act. I can see him trying to do all the hired help's work, to their aggravation. It would be REALLY interesting if Jordan has a lady in his life, a fiance', perhaps, since Wilt is most likely, in spite of himself, going to wind up getting in their business at some point, especially if the future(or present)Mrs. Michaels turns out to be not such a nice person, and Jordan simply cannot see it.

pitbulllady
LOL! That's a nice idea! How Foster's cope with Wilt not around the house, and how Wilt copes with being waited on, head to toe. XDD