Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 02-23-2007, 08:20 AM   #21
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

I liked Bendy. I liked his design, and his expressions; he was a little too whiny though, but definitely something to see again in the future.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:57 AM   #22
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

I'm unsure why everyone seems to dislike the episode 'Every One Knows It's Bendy' to be honest. I really liked it, even if I WAS let down by 'Where There's a Wilt There's a Way'. Bendy has got to be my fvaourite minor character next to Foul Larry and Jackie Khons XD
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:08 AM   #23
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
I'm unsure why everyone seems to dislike the episode 'Every One Knows It's Bendy' to be honest. I really liked it, even if I WAS let down by 'Where There's a Wilt There's a Way'. Bendy has got to be my fvaourite minor character next to Foul Larry and Jackie Khons XD
I thought this episode was hilarious! From Frankie's cute "I'm punk rock!," to Bendy's expressions - it was priceless!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:15 PM   #24
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Bendy is so-so to me now. At first, I really didn't like the character at all. Now, I think he's all right. Too bad that the gang got blamed for all of Bendy's shenanigans.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:28 PM   #25
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

I didn't really like Bendy much, due to his character. Unless we see him in another episode, I feel that Bendy would get away with a lot of things.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:13 AM   #26
WiltFan
At Home

Hmm...yessss...  

I like Bendy! ^_^ (especially that smile of his hehehe) I also LOVED when he first met the Foster's 4. He just casually walks in and everyone greets him, asks him if he wants to play video games, Bendy breaks a vase, runs away, and blames it on them. xD It was kind of random. But thats just my opinion of course.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:52 AM   #27
moonpony
Newly Abandoned
I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason.  

Talking

All the reasons to love Bendy and his episode have already been listed here. I could probably hear Frankie whine, "I'm punk rock" a million times and never stop laughing. And Bendy is TOTALLY Seussian in his appearance. Who doesn't love Dr. Suess?? His innocent voice was great, too.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:55 AM   #28
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I just watched Bendy's episode last night on Comcast (on demand is SUCH a great feature ) but I was watching Bendy and I couldn't help but wonder who would create such an imaginary friend like him.

I don't think Gregory (the kid who had him originally) is the creator, something tells me Bendy has done this before he ever met that family. I also got to wonder WHY Bendy does this, because he really seems to have no point.

Wally did pranks for laughs, Lincoln was power hungry, and Berry went nuts because of her obsession for Bloo. But no matter how many times I watch Bendy act like a prick, I can't for the life of me figure out why he's doing this.

Even mean or rude people have somewhat of a reason for doing this, and I can't see why Bendy does this. It's obviously a flawed lifestyle, he keeps getting kicked out of houses for it, this is really boggling me.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #29
Voxxyn
Banned

The "going and being kicked out from house to house" thing reminds me a lot of Problem Child...
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:09 PM   #30
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Even mean or rude people have somewhat of a reason for doing this, and I can't see why Bendy does this. It's obviously a flawed lifestyle, he keeps getting kicked out of houses for it, this is really boggling me.
Maby its just bendys Fatal Flaw,

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote