Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:57 AM   #231
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

Yeah, he's an awesome character. Though there were times that I wish I could go into the show and give him a good slap across the face for being a selfish insensitive butthead. Especially in Camp Keep a Good Mac Down.

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'

Last edited by fosters-fan; 10-06-2009 at 10:58 AM.
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:19 AM   #232
Another Castle
At Home

Now I think we can all agree that Bloo has gotten naughtier as the series has gone on (he doesn't seem so destructive in House Of Bloos)- before he moved to Fosters, was he better behaved (if still hyper and wisecracking) ? I ask because he gets coal for Christmas (I've recently watched A Lost Claus for the first time). To Mac, this proves that Santa is real ("No one as naughty as you could have got nothing but coal!"). Or did he get coal every year before?

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:13 AM   #233
BlooCheese92
Newly Abandoned

Bloo is my second favourite character. I can identify with him because I am both selfish and arrogant (and I'm also good at making people laugh).
BlooCheese92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #234
FostersKoopsFan15
Newly Abandoned

I got this picture because Koops' Stylish Moves is awesome. He looks cuter than Bloo as he does that  

When I first heard Bloo, he sounds like a 48 year old mommy. But he's 5 years old.
FostersKoopsFan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #235
Sparkle
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via Skype™ to Sparkle

I like Bloo,but i prefer love Mac. He's so amazing!
Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:20 PM   #236
Lucky
Settling In

I'M PIERRE'S GIRLFRIEND!  

I like Bloo, but I liked him a lot more in the pilot movie. He's funny in the rest of the show, but there are some times that make me want to slap him (Camp Keep a Good Mac Down, I only Have Surprise for You).

The cutest kid ever
----
http://www.youtube.com/user/kablamoi.../3/nLQ4tiMDm8U Check out my YT account!
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #237
fosters-fan
At Home

Angry

Not gonna lie about it, but I have a love-hate thing with Bloo. Love, because he can be quite loyal and sometimes take responsibility for his actions instead of pinning it on the others. Hate, because he can be a bit of an @$$**** to everyone. He takes advantage of Wilt's helpfulness, treats Coco like she's an alien, uses his and Mac's friendship for personal gain, makes work for Frankie harder and worst of all...

He puts down Eduardo (who happens to be my favorite) just because he's timid! If I were Ed, I would've MAULED that little twerp into last year next time he belittled me!!!

So in short, part of me loves him while the other part wants him dead.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #238
Imaginary Dream
Newly Abandoned
Dare to Dream of impossible things - They just might come true!  

Bloo is definitely an expressive little blob! He also has the ability to be cute and a pain.

I think one of the main reasons that the is such a pain more so than the beginning of the series is because of his time away from his best friend, Mac.

He might have a fear of Mac outgrowing him or simply forgetting to show up, despite Macs promise. He fears being abandoned like the more than half of the friends at Fosters have been, who may have been the greatest of friends with their creator yet still have been abandoned.

He may be full of himself because he wants to show Mac how great he is so abandonment is not an option.
Imaginary Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #239
fosters-fan
At Home

Imaginary Dream, I'm afraid that doesn't give Bloo an excuse to constantly be a jerk 99.99% of the time.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #240
Imaginary Dream
Newly Abandoned
Dare to Dream of impossible things - They just might come true!  

I agree with you it is a small part. I actually meant to put small part instead of main reason, but I guess that's what I get for not looking over my post before posting.

The real main reason may be that he doesn't have Mac's mom (whom I assume did most of Bloo's punishing) keeping him in check. Mr. Herriman has other things to attend to and Frankie has her chores to do and they don't have time to supervise only Bloo all day. (Even though his pranks are what gets their attention most.)

Also, Bloo is not confined to a tiny apartment, he has the whole mansion to run around in and do many of his pranks.

Slowly, that became more of his actual personality.

This is what I have observed in the episodes I've seen since becoming a Foster's fan again. I may be mistaken. What do you all think?
Imaginary Dream is offline   Reply With Quote