Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 07-26-2007, 01:20 AM   #1
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand
Default Facial Ticket

WHOOOOO!! New fanfic! It's hard to believe that it's been almost tow weeks since my last contribution. Time keeps on slippin'. But don't think I've forgotten you guys (just look at the motto of the site, after all), I got a new fanfic lined up and ready to go! This one'll be short and silly, but that's mostly cause of the mega-complex story I just finished, and the fairly-intricate story I plan to do right after it. So, the story may be a little predictable and flimsy (heh, as opposed to my other peices?) but it's just gonna be a few chapters anyhow. So enjoy!

Title card: Title written on a ticket (like a movie ticket or something) on a kitchen bench

Chapter 1: Cause I've Got A Golden Ticket

The spring wind blew throught the air around Fosters. It was a fine day, one in which imaginary friends ought to be out playing, say.....basketball? The radio sat on the bench playied funky music as Wilt effortlessly dodged around Bloo and dunked the ball in Bloo's hoop.
"That's forty to two! But don't worry you guys. You can still win."
"Well, I COULD if my teammate would show a little hustle."
"Cocococo coco cococo!"
"Alright, alright." Bloo admitted grudgingly. "It's this darn radio! It's distracting me is all."
"Oh, I'm sorry Bloo." Wilt apologised, as he was so prone to doing "You can turn it off if you want."
"Okay then, I will." Bloo stated, and made his way across the basketball court to turn the radio off. As he did, the DJ called out: "Okay, basketball fans! Here's the question you've been waiting for! The first person to get this right gets two free tickets to the next Bakers game!"
At this, Wilt snapped his head in the direction of the radio, and ran over to Bloo (which, despite his being half a basketball court away, only took a few steps) and picked him up by the head. "Sorry!"
"And the question is....who is the current centre for the Townsville Bakers?"
At this, Wilt put Bloo down gently but quickly and ran inside to the kitchen, where Frankie was talking on the phone. Wilt snatched it out of her hands and said "Sorry, she'll call back later, bye!" slammed the phone down on the hook, then started frantically dialling.
"Wilt! What the heck are you-"
"Sorry Frankie! I need to use the phone for a second, is that okay?"
"Well-"
"Hello? The answer you're looking for is Jordan Michaels! I won? Really? My name's Wilt, and I live at 1123 Wilson Way. I'd like to give a shout out to all my pals at Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, if that's okay. Thanks!"
Wilt hung up the phone. Frankie looked at him smugly.
"So, what'd you win?"
"Oh, sorry about that Frankie, but I had to hurry. It was for a real good cause. Two tickets to the Bakers game tonight! They're playing the Dimsdale Ball Hogs and it's gonna be great!"
At this point, Bloo, Coco and Eduardo had entered the kitchen.
"What was all that about? Scared of losing?" asked Bloo
"I just won two tickets!"
"To the Ice Charades?" asked Eduardo hopefully.
"No, to a basketball game."
"Aw, I no get to sing the "I'm going to the Ice Charades" song."
"What're you talking about?" Bloo asked. "There's only TWO tickets. That's me and Wilt."
"Nuh-uh! I know Senor Wilt muy longer than you! He take me! Right Wilt?"
"Well, I-"
"Cocococo cococo!"
"What're you both, nuts? Wilt likes me best! That's why he gave me his bed! And his Coco cards! And some of his dinner! And his pills that one time I wanted to see what they tasted like!"
The discussion dissolved into a simple shouting contest between the three freinds, with Wilt trying to get a word in edgewise.
"Okay, everyone settle down!" yelled Frankie eventually. "Now, there's no need to argue, it's pretty obvious who Wilt's taking to the game. The person who's his best friend. The person who's nice and kind and pretty and works so hard to cook him meals every day..."
"You mean you, Frankie?" asked Wilt.
"You don't understand!" cried Frankie, grabbing Wilt by the back of the neck and pulling him to eye level "I gotta get out of here for just one night! You don't know what it's like to have that rabbit breathing down your neck every minute of every day!"
"Whoa, calm down. Now, I'm sorry, but I can't decide just who I'm gonna take with me at the moment, so just give me a while and I'm sure I'll decide eventually. In the meantime, who want's lemonade?" Wilt asked, crouching down to open the fridge.
"I'll get it!" screamed Bloo, slamming the fridge door open and into Wilt's head.
"No, I'll get it! I do everything around here anyway!" Frankie shouted, trying to wrestle the lemonade out of Bloo's arms. Wilt dazedly got to his feet.
"You forget the ice!" shouted Eduardo, slamming the freezer door open and into Wilt's face, knocking him down again. As the others fought over lemonade, Coco just layed an egg and popped it open to reveal a glass of lemonade, which she offered to Wilt. Wilt drank it, and instantly regretted it, as it was waaay too sour! Coco was then knocked out of the way by a dripping, panting Frankie, holding a tray with four glasses of lemonade on it.
"Your lemonade."
"Uh, sorry Frankie, but that was supposed to be for you guys."
At this, Bloo yanked a glass off of the tray and skulled it down. The others followed.
"Sorry, but maybe you guys should take it easy, you don't wanna get hiccups." Wilt said, concerned.
"Hey, Wilt, wanna sandwich?" Frankie asked and, without waiting for a reply, began making him one.
"Don't be stupid! Wilt likes chips!" yelled Bloo, and he and Coco ran to the pantry also. Wilt just stood there, watching in shock. A potato was passed under his nose.
"Potato?" asked Eduardo, temptingly.
"Uh, no thanks."
The other three ran towards Wilt with their food.
"Here's your sandwich!" yelled Frankie, stuffing it in his mouth before the others could get there. Bloo then stuffed a bag of chips in Wilt's mouth (without taking them out of the packet), and finally, Coco tried to feed him a honey covered pickle.
"Potaaaatoooo...."
"Hey, now that's really taking things too far!" shouted Wilt. "Can't we work things out like reasonable adults?"
The others stared guiltily at Wilt and each other for a while before Frankie said "You heard him. Reasonable adults. That means give it to the eldest, which is me."
"Nuh-uh! You is no eldest! I am!"
And the shouting match began anew.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:33 AM   #2
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Haha, you slipped the Dimmsdale Ball Hogs into this?

Good story so far; I'm looking forward to more!
Old 07-26-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Oh, this is GREAT! I LOVE it! You've got everyone in character; I can totally hear those voices(especially Ed saying, "Potaaaaatooooo", for some reason, lol)and see all this chaos as poor Wilt tries to decide who he will take to the ballgame, though, if the promoters of the contest knew he was related to the answer of the question, I wonder if they'd still let him win?

I will definately be looking forward to updates!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I think Jordan Michaels plays for The Cows.

Anyway, LOLOLOLOLOL!!! I love it already so far! XDDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:38 PM   #5
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
I think Jordan Michaels plays for The Cows.

Anyway, LOLOLOLOLOL!!! I love it already so far! XDDD
Yeah, you're right-I didn't read it in as much detail as I should've, or I'd have caught that. I just thought Wilt won the tickets to the Bakers' game by answering a trivia question about Jordan. He really wouldn't need to win tickets to a game in which Jordan was playing, since I'm sure he's on the team's VIP list already. After having attended that Cows game with him at the end of Good Wilt Hunting, I'd be surprised if anyone would actually WANT to go to a game with Wilt, if Jordan was playing, knowing how that tends to bring out Wilt's "Mr. Hyde-Bobby Knight" persona!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:31 PM   #6
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

That is probably one of the best Fosters fan-fic I've ever read! Keep it up!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:56 PM   #7
Little Baby IceCream
Settling In
I think I'll call you Chewy  

Another really good fic! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Little Baby IceCream

Little Baby IceCream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:05 PM   #8
wiltfangirl93
Newly Abandoned

^ Is that ok?  

This is a really good story. You and lot of the fanfic authors here sure
know how to write! I can't wait to see what happens next!
wiltfangirl93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:17 AM   #9
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Okay, so I know it's been a week since I started this thing, but things keep coming up, as things tend to do. This is actually the third time I've sat down and tried to get this new chapter up. Seriously. So, anyhow, thanks for the supportive comments. I even got the Pitbull Lady seal of approval (which I never thought I would, it's really hard to get). As for Jordan's team, I forgot whether or not it was even mentioned in Good Wilt Hunting, and couldn't be bothered checking so I made one up (a combination of Lakers and Bulls, if you didn't pick up on the not-so-clever wordplay) on the principal that players transfer to different teams all the time. The Ballhogs were the result of me wracking my brain for a fictional basketball team and that one was the funniest. So, enough waiting, on with the show:

Chapter 2: Under Pressure

The doors to Fosters slammed open.
"Bloo! Bloo!?" came the call of a familiar voice. Mac came walking through the doors to Fosters, looking for his friends. He didn't have to look far before he found a massive argument taking place, that seemed to be centred around Wilt. Mac tried repeatedly to get anyone's attention, and eventually was forced to scream "Will you all tell me what is going on!" which was met with some stunned silence as everyone took in the fact that Mac was in the room.
"Oh, sorry, Mac. I didn't see you what with all the..." Wilt trailed off.
"So what are you all so worked up about?"
"Well, you see, I won two tickets to the game tonight, and the guys and I were just discussing who gets to go."
"Meaning everyone yells at you and you can't make a coherent decision."
"Uh, yeah, pretty much."
Mac turned to face his other friends. "Well, I'm ashamed of all of you. Wilt just wanted to take one of his friends to a basketball game and you did nothing but hassle him. I expected better of all of you. Especially Frankie."
Frankie, Eduardo, Coco and Bloo all looked ashamed. Mac grabbed Wilt's arm and began leading him away. "Now, I'm gonna take Wilt away and keep him safe from you guys until he's made his decision." Mac finished scornfully.

"Could you beleive those guys?"
"Well, they're all just a little over excited, Mac. There's no need to be so harsh on them."
"No way, Wilt. They tried to take advantage of your good nature and it just makes me sick when people do that. You're such a nice guy, being mean to you is like....I dunno, kicking a puppy or something."
"Wow. Thanks Mac."
"I just get tired of everyone taking advantage of you all the time."
"Well, you don't take advantage of me."
"Exactly! That's why you should take ME with you! Those other guys don't deserve it! They're always "Wilt, get me a sandwich" or "Wilt, plug in me night light" or "Coco, cocococococo.", but I never asked you for anything before now!"
"Uh, I'm sorry Mac, but I dunno.."
"Come on, Wilt! I wanna go to one basketball game where I don't end up in the emergency room!"
"I'm sorry, Mac. We didn't know you were allergic to cajun spices."
"Well, neither did I. I'm just glad the swelling went down before we had to fly home, or mom would have asked questions."
"And you wouldn't have been able to breathe."
"Well, you can make up for that now, Wilt! Invite me to the game!"
"I'm sorry, Mac! I'm still deciding! I guess I'd better go."
"That's okay, Wilt. I trust you'll make the right decision."

Wilt walked into his room, looking thoughtful, and sat down on Bloo's bed (having none of his own).
"Hola, Senor Wilt!" came a call from the bunk above. "I was just thinking," said Eduardo, as he leaned his head down to be able to see Wilt "I is okay with you not taking me to the game. I is...big boy...and can handle....like....a...waaahaha!" Eduardo broke down crying.
"Whoa, easy Ed! Sh-sh-sh, it'll be okay!"
"You no like Eduardo! I thought we was friends! Waah!"
"Calm down, Ed! If it means that much to you, I can-"
"Don't mind me! Just in here to do the cleaning!" called Frankie loudly, as she walked in, and began pulling the sheets off the beds.
"Frankie!" exclaimed Wilt, surprised to see her.
"I'm just here to change the sheets, like I ALWAYS do! Nothing out of the ordinary, just working my fingers to the bone, like every day!"
"I'll, uh, leave you to it then." Wilt said, taking the opportunity to leave.
"This close." said Eduardo to Frankie, holding his fingers up.
"Awww, too bad."

Wilt walked along the corridors of Fosters, more confused than ever, when he walked into Bloo.
"Wilt, you and I both know that I'll be the most fun person to take to that game."
"Bloo, I'm still deciding! Go away, please!"
"Come on!"
"No!"
"Come oon!"
"No!"
"Come oooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !"
"No!"
"Fine, you leave me no choice. Wilt, if you don't take me to this game, you won't be my friend anymore."
"Nope."
"What?!"
"I know you, Bloo. And you're not enough of a jerk to just finish our friendship over something as pointless as this. So that was an idle threat." Wilt replied, walking off.
"Wait! No! I AM a jerk! I WOULD do that! Come back! I'm not a nice guy!"

Wilt was feeling rather good after that last encounter, but it didn't last. He saw Coco blocking his way ahead, leaning against the wall.
"Coco co." said Coco, fluttering her eyelashes at him.
"Uh...hi...Coco."
Coco sidled up against Wilt and said softly "Coco coco...co."
Wilt panicked at this and blurted "Sorry, Coco, but you're my friend! Sorry, bye!" and ran off again. Bloo came walking along and asked matter-of-factly "No luck either?"
"Co."
Old 08-02-2007, 07:26 AM   #10
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

You know what I love about this fanfic? I can totally see it becoming a real episode.

LOL at Coco at the end there...I wonder what she said?