Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #11
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Kip Snip is like a villain to me. For what I know, he's probably a cheapskate and convict. I would like to see him in another episode or in fan-fiction as the main villain.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:55 AM   #12
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

On the subject of Gooples, look what I found:

http://www.neopets.com/art/petpets/goople2.phtml

So...could this mean that Kip is a Neopets fan? Aww, that's cute.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:54 PM   #13
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Haha, that's hilarious! I feel sorry for the Gooples, though. A "horrible movie" was made featuring (or at least parodizing) them, and it was "never released".
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:07 AM   #14
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Haha, that's hilarious! I feel sorry for the Gooples, though. A "horrible movie" was made featuring (or at least parodizing) them, and it was "never released".
Which takes us on to a Siskel and Ebert reference:

Pretty awesome, no?

Ultimately, I feel far worse for Kip himself, if this Gooples movie was indeed the highlight of his producing career, prior to his work with Deo. It's little wonder that he wanted to milk his success with the latter for all it was worth. And he was pretty efficient at it, I might add, until he happened to blurt out Deo?s shameful little "secret" in a heat of rage (the word secret is in quotation marks because I have little sympathy for the consumers on this one. If use of Deo really did make them smell more, then they ought to have been perfectly capable of detecting it for themselves. Lousy consumers).

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 08-24-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #15
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post

As a side note, I believe that Kip's name was derived from that of a character in Little Shop of Horrors (the musical), Skip Snip. He was one of three business representatives who approached Seymour wanting him to sign onto some lucrative contract deals to go commercial with his giant carnivorous plant. Don't go looking for him in the movie version though, because he's not really there. They modified the "Meek Shall Inherit" sequence so that (among other things) it's more of a mishmash of anonymous agents bombarding him with offers. I can't tell which one's supposed to be Skip, if any.

Hmm, now I suddenly have "Mean Green Mother From Outer Space" stuck inside my head.
Y'know, I was about to ask if this was the case! I bought the CD of the new Broadway cast a few days ago, and saw the local production a few months ago, and when I heard the Skip Snip thing, this is exactly what popped into my head. (It certainly doesn't help that I'm listening to that CD right now!)

Back on topic... I found him funny for the story-advancing value (if that makes sense), but didn't really care for his actions. I mean, Bloo's certainly not my all-time favorite character, but it was still rather cold-hearted (IMO) the way he tricked Bloo.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:11 AM   #16
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
Y'know, I was about to ask if this was the case! I bought the CD of the new Broadway cast a few days ago, and saw the local production a few months ago, and when I heard the Skip Snip thing, this is exactly what popped into my head. (It certainly doesn't help that I'm listening to that CD right now!)

Back on topic... I found him funny for the story-advancing value (if that makes sense), but didn't really care for his actions. I mean, Bloo's certainly not my all-time favorite character, but it was still rather cold-hearted (IMO) the way he tricked Bloo.
Hehe, you know I've never actually seen a live production of Little Shop of Horrors, but I'm very eager to, just so that I can smile smugly and knowingly when Skip Snip walks on and introduces himself (I used to toy with the notion that they might be brothers, but given that LSoH is set in the 1950s, roundabout, they're clearly of a different generation).

Presently, the best I can really do is this extract from some high school production I found on Youtube a few months ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGFQO-WXyDk

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #17
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Oh, this guy.