Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:50 AM   #1
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankaPhish View Post
Ok,I just started playing this so I had some questions. Whats there to do once youve done your chores and a favor? In the game jet car jump, does it get really slow for anyone else?

Hmm, seemed like I had more to ask and sorry if this seems kinda noobish.
Good place for this post,
make sure to call a friend before your Favor bar fills,
otherwise you will not be able to do a favor.

the game uses a High CPU load, so it may be many things running on your computer, and contex switching of your OS that is causing the slowup in the game. To make the games run smoother, close other running programs, and tools that are not needed but running in your taskbar. If your not sure how to do this, talk with someone that is, because you do not want to close anything that protects or is neccisary for your computer.

also take the time to read through some of the older threads in this forum, there are descriptions of each minigame as well as other tidbits, that could be helpfull.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:26 AM   #2
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Default Help - Choo-choo - Derailed - Level 5

This level is causing me great angst!

I cannot seem to bounce from one orange spring platform to the other without falling off the tracks. I got past this level only once & honestly don't know how I did it.

I find this game gives you too much bounce when you jump using the 'z' key.

Any tips from obviously more skilled players than I? Thank you!
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:15 AM   #3
coco_4_ever
At Home
♥ Buddy's (So Far): 35 ♥  

Send a message via ICQ to coco_4_ever Send a message via AIM to coco_4_ever Send a message via MSN to coco_4_ever Send a message via Yahoo to coco_4_ever

i am on the adevuture where he is doing a realty show and making all the friends stay inside th house by using a alarm, i found the camera, walk talkie but can't find the alarm he said it was in the 4th floor office

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco_4_ever View Post
i am on the adevuture where he is doing a realty show and making all the friends stay inside th house by using a alarm, i found the camera, walk talkie but can't find the alarm he said it was in the 4th floor office

nvm i read it wrong it was 5th floor

Last edited by taranchula; 04-01-2007 at 02:57 PM.
coco_4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 04:15 PM   #4
so.whatever
Newly Abandoned
im 21, Canadian & a mom!  

Default Screen Shots

im looking for screenshots of the 4th, and 5th floor rooms and hallways as well as the roof....sorrie I couldnt find my last post!

Thank You!

i like chocolate millllk
so.whatever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:25 AM   #5
Sandie
Newly Abandoned

I am not on here to beg for codes.  

Send a message via AIM to Sandie
Default I have a question

When I talk to Herriman he say that he will give a reward for the wareabouts of the carrots bloo hid in the back yard. I don't know if that is just regular talk or do i need to find the carrots.

Where do you get the bunny and egg friends?

Last edited by Sandie; 04-03-2007 at 07:35 AM.
Sandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:07 AM   #6
montitech
Foster's Legend

Mr H was just babbling,
it was not a chore, or an adventure it it was you would see it in notey "n"

As for the Buddies they are in the two new Minigames,
Glider and Choo Choo
so unlock levels of these,

Get the collectables from beating the hight Scores.

Hints on these games are in the march update thread.

Monty
Old 04-04-2007, 01:02 PM   #7
partygal21190
Newly Abandoned

We're all kids at heart. . . just like Madame F.  

Default Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by FostersFriend View Post
Hi there. Have any questions about the game. Are you puzzled by something? Here you can ask any questions (relating to the game)

E.G. When is the new updates, How to change your IF appearance, where is the bathroom?

Hope this is usefull for people who need help. :bloogrin
Hi,
I have a couple of questions about the chores and favors. I have been stuck for a while now on the chore of turning off the third floor fans. I don't see any fans on the third floor to turn off and this is the last chore of the three I have currently. How do I find the fans and complete the chore so I can go on the next adventure with Bloo? 2. I am stuck on the favor that requires you to bring Eduardo an apple. I've got the apple and am now stuck trying to find him...I've looked everywhere, it seems. Where is he? Thanks so much!
partygal21190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:20 PM   #8
Vicks
At Home

There is a room toward the "bottom-middle" of the third floor. Think of it as where the staircase is on the 2nd floor. That room is called the Nap Room, and Wilt is in there. There are a few (3?) fans in there. In case you know where the Tea Room is on the 3rd floor, same area the Library is on the 2nd floor, the Nap Room is opposite that.

I believe in the Feb Update and March Update threads someone mentioned where Eduardo is. If you are still working on the new Adventures (which you should be), then Eduardo is in the last room to the left on the 4th floor. He's in the room at the bottom, closest to you. When you finish with all the Adventures within a month's update, then the friends move back to previous areas in the house. But we're all still on March Adventures, so that's where he'll be.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:19 AM   #9
dewey
Newly Abandoned

I'm Stuck on the last adventure for this month's update... and I need some help...

Spoiler Below

can anyone tell me where the padlock a is? I know its supposed to be near the X-treme-A-saur's cage, but for the life of me, I can't find it!

Thanks
dewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #10
montitech
Foster's Legend

I posted a seperate thread on this earlier in the week,

sometimes it is not out back but somewhere in the house,
Hint Bellow the 3rd floor

Monty