Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:55 AM   #1
The Huntsman
Settling In

Post My Foster?s Survey

Hey folks; I know this topic may be a bit cliché, but I think some good could come from it. There are several questions below that I would like for everybody to answer, as this can allow us to understand more about one another’s fandom for the series. If you would rather not use the word “best”, feel free to just use your favorites as the answers. With that, I’ll get straight to the questions, and my answers will be listed below them.

Which episode of the entire series do you believe is the best?

Which episode of the first season do you believe is the best?

Which episode of the second season do you believe is the best?

Which episode of the third season do you believe is the best?

Which episode of the fourth season do you believe is the best?

Which episode of the fifth season do you believe is the best?

Which of the five seasons do you believe is the best?

Which of the special episodes do you believe is the best?

Which of the shorts do you believe is the best?

Which human character do you believe is the best?

Which Imaginary Friend do you believe is the best?

Which “minor”, or background character, do you believe is the best?

My Answers

I'd have to go with the recent "Affair Weather Friends". Berry is my favorite character, and even though I loved "Berry Scary", this episode really made me happy.

Berry Scary, hands down. Berry is an awesome character, and I feel that the jokes and so forth in that episode were some of the best in the series.

Frankie My Dear; I don't remember much about the episode, since I haven't watched it in a long time, but it was my favorite episode of the second season.

Affair Weather Friends; I think it was the best episode in the series, so I naturally think it's the best episode in the fifth season.

Frankie; I don't really have much to say about my choice, though.

Berry; I loved her personality and she's an awesome character. She may be insane, but there are methods to her madness and she's the best villain in the entire series.

I guess I'll go with that pink bear thing that has bat wings. Reminds me of something straight out of disgaea, but I haven't seen that character in quite some time. Not sure if it has a name, or what it even is.

Last edited by The Huntsman; 09-18-2007 at 06:10 PM.
The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 01:57 AM   #2
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Wow, it's late... What am I doing still up? This looks like a fun survey though. I think I'm still awake enough to do it.

Which episode of the entire series do you believe is the best?- "Squeeze the Day", because it's Mac and Bloo at their best, being best friends, being kids (or, at least a kid and his IF), and having fun. And it's funny as anything! Bloo isn't really a jerk in the episode, either. I think it portrays what the entire show is about, and it does it very well.

Which episode of the first season do you believe is the best?- "House of Bloo's", if that counts, because why else, it's where it all began! If that doesn't count, I'd have to say "Dinner is Swerved" because it's about Mac and Bloo being friends (and being lost in a giant mansion- my own childhood dream).

Which episode of the second season do you believe is the best?- "Frankie My Dear" because it's so sweet and funny, a perfect example of what makes Foster's so great.

Which episode of the third season do you believe is the best?- "Go Goo Go" because it gives us more of a look into the "creating" of IFs, and focuses on what's important in a friendship, both between Mac and Goo, and Goo and her IFs.

Which episode of the fourth season do you believe is the best?- Uh, "Squeeze the Day? Ok, already mentioned it, so I'll choose... "Make Believe it or Not". It's just so imaginative, with twists and turns, funny as ever, and once again, we see emphasis on what the show is all about- Friendship.

Which episode of the fifth season do you believe is the best?- So far? Hmm, probably "Affair Weather Friends" because, what can I say, it was so full of ups and downs and delightful surprises. Another great example of what makes Foster's so great!

Which of the five seasons do you believe is the best?- Toughy, but I probably have to say... season 4. There were only two episodes in it that I didn't care so much for ("TBC" and "EC"). And even they weren't all that bad. Simply put, it was just full of fun!

Which of the special episodes do you believe is the best?- "Good Wilt Hunting", it was very important for character development, sweeter than anything else I'd seen in a long while, had great funny moments, and was, once again, a perfect example of what makes Foster's so great!

Which of the shorts do you believe is the best?- I haven't seen the kitty one (don't remember what it's called, man, I want to see it!) or "Petrified Pet" yet, but as I think I've seen all the others, I probably have to say "Drawing Bored". It was original and just too funny!

Which human character do you believe is the best?- Mac, definitely. Because without Mac, we wouldn't have Bloo! And without Bloo, we wouldn't have Mac and Bloo! Without Madame F. there'd be no "Foster's Home", but at least we could still have Mac and Bloo.

Which Imaginary Friend do you believe is the best?- Wilt, because he's the perfect example that every human being on earth should try to look at as a roll model. Bloo may be the main attraction, but as "best" I'd expect him to be a roll model of some sort. Do we really want Bloo to be a roll model?

Which ?minor?, or background character, do you believe is the best?- Jordan Micheals because he's just a grown kid, and still loves his IF, and is also a great roll model. I guess Madame F. is too, but she's not a background character.

Cool deal.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:13 AM   #3
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Ooooh... you're making me decide? I'd have to say Go Goo Go, simply because of the fact that you really felt for Goo, and this episode taught me something important... the value of friendship.

House of Bloo's. It's a cute story full of warmth, and was something I could relate to.

Frankie My Dear. Frankie deserved a day off from her chores, and it was nice to see a side of her we don't usually get to see.

See my above post, Go Goo Go.

Squeeze the Day, because if I were to visit my friend who was living in a mansion that big on his own, I'd do some crazy things too.

At this point, it's Affair Weather Friends. It had a twist I didn't see coming, and I really felt for Mac in this episode.

I'd rather not say at this point since we haven't seen all of the 5th season... is that ok?

Good Wilt Hunting. This was another episode that made me cry, because the characters felt so real. I also love what Wilt says on the plane about why he wants to stay at Foster's.

I really love Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow. School Picture Day has always been a nightmare for everyone, but it was the worst for Mac. XD

Mac. I see a lot of myself in him, and he has a vivid imagination like a lot of us.

Eduardo. I see a bit of myself in him, since I feel like a child at heart, and I like potatoes!

Which ?minor?, or background character, do you believe is the best?
Even though he hasn't really said anything, or had any form of a role... Mr. Edmonton. Seriously, he's a sharp dresser!
Old 09-18-2007, 10:20 AM   #4
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

My opinions on past episodes have been prone to change, relative to other episodes, so if any of these expressed here conflict with earlier answers, just remember that a girl can always change her mind!

Which episode of the entire series do you believe is the best? That's a real tough one, but I'll have to go with the first episode I ever saw, "Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree", if you only consider regular episodes.

Which episode of the first season do you believe is the best? I'm going out on a limb here, since my choice is one that is often criticized by many fans, but honestly, I still like "Blooooooooo"-great lines, and for once, I really felt sorry for Bloo being in a bad situation that wasn't his own fault.

Which episode of the second season do you believe is the best? "Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree"-good lines and exposure for most of the characters, some great references that only the older fans would get, and that catchy beat!

Which episode of the third season do you believe is the best? "Room With a Feud"-very funny, and really a refreshing change-of-pace to see Wilt's highly competitive, show-off side, and see him put himself first for once.

Which episode of the fourth season do you believe is the best? REALLY tough decision here, but I guess I'm going with "Bus The Two of Us"-funny as heck, a cameo by Arthur Dent(!), and more of Wilt's "dark side" showing up under extreme pressure.

Which episode of the fifth season do you believe is the best? Of course, the jury is still out on this one, but as of yet, my favorite is "Bloo Superdude and the Potato of Power"-can't say anything bad about this bit of craziness.

Which of the five seasons do you believe is the best? Again, it's too early to pass judgement on Season Five, but so far, my favorite is Season Four.

Which of the special episodes do you believe is the best? Good Wilt Hunting, absolutely NO contest there-best made-for-tv movie PERIOD!

Which of the shorts do you believe is the best? Being an Art teacher, naturally my favorite is "Drawing Bored".

Which human character do you believe is the best? I've gotta go with Frankie. I like and admire Mac, but I still relate to the beleaguered red-head best.

Which Imaginary Friend do you believe is the best? Talk about a no-brainer! Wilt, of course, absolutely hands-down, no competition! He's the reason I started watching the series in the first place!

Which ?minor?, or background character, do you believe is the best? I honestly cannot decide there; Red, Jackie Khones(though his attitude in the latest season has sorta turned me the other way), Cy, and most recently, Bloppy Pants, all earn a spot, but really, I have to say that Duchess is my favorite. I think that there's a really interesting back-story there that accounts for a lot of her nastiness, and lately we've seen a slight sympathetic edge to her.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 12:14 PM   #5
Nem
At Home
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "me" if you jumble it up a bit...  

Send a message via AIM to Nem Send a message via MSN to Nem

Woo I love these =D

I'd have to say "Bus the Two of Us", mainly because of Bloo in the beginning, where he leans out the window barking at the dog, and then gets hit by a sign ;]

"Blooooo", it was a fun episode, and I like ghost-type things :]

"Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree", and "Frankie My Dear." I enjoyed Mac's sugar rush at the party, and Orlando Bloo just about killed me from laughing so hard. I also liked seeing Frankie more :3

"Land of the Flea", because seeing Bloo's, Coco's and Wilt's reaction to when Ed is talking to the fleas, and then introduces the trio to the fleas, makes me crack up :]

Well since "Bus the Two of Us" is my favorite of the entire series (so far), I'll just say my second favorite episode for this question =P Which would have to be "Neighbor Pains", because Orlando Bloo returns and once again I couldn't stop laughing =P

Subject to change, but as of now it's "Schlock Star", I enjoyed the whole episode but the beginning hit me, since I act just like Bloo does when some weird noise wakes me up and I can't find the source :]

Again, subject to change, but probably season 4.

Good Wilt Hunting.

"Petrified Pet" I believe it's called. The ending made me laugh =D

Frankie, she reminds me so much of myself, and she acts just like me, or maybe I act just like her =P

Wilt, for various reasons :] Shortly followed by Bloo of course~

Jordan Michaels, he's awesome =D Also, Mr. Edmonton, I'm so glad he was mentioned in this topic already. I think he is awesome =D

Last edited by Nem; 09-18-2007 at 12:14 PM.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 01:01 PM   #6
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Squeeze The Day! I love that episode so much.

House Of Bloos! But if that doesn't count because it's a movie, then The Trouble With Scribbles.

Frankie My Dear! With Partying not too far behind.

I can't decide from Go Goo Go, Setting A President, One False Movie, Room With A Feud. And I haven't seen Camp Keep A Good Mac Down yet.

Squeeze The Day! And a few honerable mentions go to Bus The Two Of Us, Neighbour Pains, and Make Believe It Or Not.

I've only seen Cheese A Go-Go, so I can't really say.

Out of the four seasons I actually have seen, probably season 3. But they're all amazing!

Haven't seen them all yet, so I'm not saying.

Again, haven't seen them all, so I can't say.

Mac and Frankie!

Bloo and Wilt!

Mr. Edmonton!!! Honerable mention to Jackie Khones!

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:12 PM   #7
phil93
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to phil93
Talking

Frankie My Dear or Bus The Two Of Us

World Wide Wabbit

Frankie My Dear or Mac Daddy I can't choose

Go Goo Go

Bus The Two Of Us

Bloo Superdude

Season Four

Good Wilt Hunting

Birthday Cake Bloos

Frankie

Bloo

Cheese
phil93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:47 PM   #8
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Don't forget Huntsman, if you're going to start a discussion thread like this it's only fair that you give your opinions first before asking anyone else to do so.

That is after all one of the rules of this particular forum.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:00 PM   #9
The Huntsman
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Don't forget Huntsman, if you're going to start a discussion thread like this it's only fair that you give your opinions first before asking anyone else to do so.

That is after all one of the rules of this particular forum.
I haven't seen enough episodes; my opinions would hardly matter at this point. Discussion is taking place in this topic; I may not have provided my opinions at the moment, but it's hardly a worthless topic. The topic isn't spam, nor is it creating any problems, so I don't see what the big deal is.
The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:38 PM   #10
Little Baby IceCream
Settling In
I think I'll call you Chewy  

Totally a hard decision! I would pick Go Goo Go because you feel for the characters and that's what happened to me with Goo.

I've always loved Who Let the Dogs Out because I have a puppy and I love animals, especially dogs.

I can't choose between Frankie My Dear and Mac Daddy. Both were equally funny!

I can't choose between Go Goo Go, Setting a President, or Room with a Feud.

I liked Bus the Two of Us. Especially when Bloo is barking at the dog and the Toll Road sign hits him.

Schlock Star would have to be my favorite here! Probably because I like to sing (even thought I'm bad at it) and dance!

I can't judge on Season 5 just yet, so I'll have to go with Season 4.

Good Wilt Hunting. It almost made me cry!

Out of all the shorts I've seen, I liked Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.

Frankie and Goo! I act a lot like Frankie, but I can be a chatter box and talk fast like Goo!

I'd have to say Berry! I can act like her when I want to!

Cheese! I love all his crazy sayings! My second choice would be Jackie Khones!

Little Baby IceCream

Little Baby IceCream is offline   Reply With Quote