Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 09-29-2006, 05:27 AM   #41
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

THEN YOU BETTER START REMEMBERING NOW
Hehehe.
It would be funny if you see GWH on 24 Nov. and say "Wait a sec... Now I remember!".

Reminds me I had a dream a year ago or so about my school having a musical of Super Smash Brothers Melee. Don't ask.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 12:40 PM   #42
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Funny thing is...even in the dream, when I came out of the theatre, I just didn't remember what happened in the movie. It was so weird, yo
Old 09-30-2006, 09:59 AM   #43
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I just had one!

It was a mush of Lewis and Clark, you know, when they trade with indians, and with Foster's, only without the indians, Lewis and Clark, and stuff like that.

So, it was like a trading company for some reason. There was a small round table, and on the table was 3 barbed wire and 8 tube socks (I could be wrong, but I guessed it when the imaginary wanted 10 tube socks and 3 barbed wire for I donno what) To the right is Fluffernutter, (Yes she made it in my dream!) to the left is....some yellow imaginary. (it's not Bendy)

And in between them is Wilt, who appently can't find any more tube socks, but when the imaginary who wants 10 tube socks and 3 barbed wire points to the missing 2 tube socks - the very ones Wilt is wearing.

And in this dream, Wilt is shy about people seeing his feet. He would've take them off elsewhere, if it wasn't for Fluffernutter saying "Please don't leave!". By now Wilt had a choice, either to let people see his feet, or cancel the trade.

He didn't want to cancel the trade, but he also didn't feel comfortable with letting others see his feet...Guess he'll have to take his chances with people seeing his feet.

At this point you decide what happens next, since I don't remember anything more other than Wilt trying to hide his feet under the table as he removes his shoes and tube socks.

Last edited by antgirl1; 09-30-2006 at 10:02 AM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 10:31 AM   #44
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Huh. The yellow imagianry was prolly just one that was in some episode...
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:58 AM   #45
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
If I had to guess, it has to do with my frustration at both Foster's and Stephen Colbert being shafted at the Emmys. I like Stewart as well, though.
I like SP's "Trapped in the Closet" much more than "Go,Goo,Go!", that's just me. "Tom Cruise is in the closet!"
I had a dream an hour earlier, just before I woke up. It was about a Fanfic series I'm making. Cheese & Fred Fredburger becoming friends & telling each other what they like. It annoyed Bloo, Daffy Duck & Cartman so much they got guns & missed Cheese & Fred by a hair.
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 06:59 AM   #46
HappyFoppy
STFU AND DANCE  

Crossovers FTW!
Imagniary Light: Weirdest. Dream. Ever. (Next. To. Voxxyn's. Imposter's. Dream.)
Old 10-02-2006, 02:14 PM   #47
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I forgot to tell you guys, I had another one recently. None of the Foster's characters were in it but I am certain it took place in the same universe. This is hard to describe...there was this couple, a married couple, with no children, and they were being interviewed (apparently not for the first time) because they were absolutely adamant that this statue -this stone griffin, it was actually part of a pair of statues that would ordinarily hold up a glass coffee tabletop - was actually an imaginary friend. They claimed that it had recently passed away and that it had permanently turned to stone, but when it was alive it could move and talk. They had loved it dearly, like a child, and were grief-stricken now that it had passed on. None of their friends or family had ever witnessed it moving or talking, and knew it to be nothing more than a coffee table base. In other words: the couple was delusional. It was a *really* weird dream, but interesting that in the Foster's world, people who have an actual *imaginary* friend would be considered off the deep end.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:56 PM   #48
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

....Yeah! What would poeple who have truly imagianry, actually nonexistant friends be considered?
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:54 AM   #49
HappyFoppy
STFU AND DANCE  

Of course in the Foster's world, all Imaginary Friends get real, so you can't have that problem. Still a strange dream, Sparky...
Old 10-07-2006, 05:22 PM   #50
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I had a Foster's dream last night.

I was playing Foster's Big Fat House Party (if i forgot a word don't kill me plz) but it was more or less animated all the way through. I remember running into Jackie, but the idea of the mission I was on was to find two of Eduardo's puppies that had gone missing.

Now this is all and good, but for some reason Eduardo was a dragon. A big purple dragon with his front scales being white with pink hearts.

Man.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote