Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:59 PM   #31
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

lol That's what me and Fala talked about. He's too tall for any of the kind of rides he'd want to go on and Eduardo's too HEAVY to go on any that he'd want to. Namely the round a bout but even that he's cautious over since he knows some pretty ponies don't like being ridden.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:38 PM   #32
Voxxyn
Banned

I just woke up, and I didn't have a Foster's-related dream--I had a Foster's-related nightmare.

I dreamt I was tied to a chair and forced to watch "Imposter's Home For, Um... Make 'Em Up Pals" over and over and over again, for eternity. And not just that, it wasn't the episode I originally remembered. It was worse--MUCH, MUCH WORSE. Goofball... he did things to Frankie that I can't mention here because of the TOS.

Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 01:55 AM   #33
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I so didn't need to read that, and I don't want to think about it. By the stars I'd like to strangle that noxious little pest.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-28-2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Corrected a punctuation error.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 04:31 AM   #34
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

Voxxyn: Ouch. That actually was one of the most funny things I ever heard in a dream btw... it kinda was normal and not all weird and stuff, yet fun.
Watching Imposter's 1000 times must get boring

EDIT: Woops, I forgot to tell that I never had a Foster's dream. I rarely dream, but if I do it's always a nightmare .

Last edited by HappyFoppy; 09-16-2006 at 06:48 AM.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:14 AM   #35
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

I had a Foster's dream only once. It was from the 'Helm's Deep'-ish scene (I call it Foster's Deep) where everyone was trying to keep Mac, Bloo and Duchess from entering Foster's and I was on Foster's side and I threw pies (and missed) then I went inside (while the battle still was going on) and ate something.

And that was it.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:12 PM   #36
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I recall I had a dream that included fosters... but for some reason, only the fact that there was fosters involved I recall. Maybe my subconscious is censoring itself.

Quote:
Woops, I forgot to tell that I never had a Foster's dream. I rarely dream, but if I do it's always a nightmare
I know what you mena. my dreams are about 50/50 nightmares or good stuff.

Weirdly enough, My nightmares are WAY more interesting than real life. INcluding ones where I'm getting run over, or shot at, and so on.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 07:06 PM   #37
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

WHA? That Goofball thing sounds crazy! Omg... I had a dream last night by the way.
It started out, in the dream I was about 15, and my grades in math were so good that I was sent to college. So, in college, I was on my way to a class when this Wilt looking kid runs up to me. This kid looked just like Wilt, only it came about to my waist and it had both eyes and arms. I have no clue whether it was a boy or girl, but it told me something like it wanted me to follow it so they could show me a secret, and then ran away. I hurriedly went on my way to follow it, and then I woke up.

Weird dream. Sometimes I read way to much into my dreams, but my interpretation was that mabe, well obviously Wilt has a past, and that is his secret. So mabe, in spite of having a past he still has that "childlike innocents" inside of him?
This isin't as much as an opinion on HIM as it was on whatever the dream was telling me.
See, I told you I read way to much into dreams.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:17 PM   #38
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

OMG I had one, but it wasn't about the show, it was about the crew. I dreamt that I was in Burbank, I guess I was either at the studio or someplace else where a bunch of the crew were. Craig was there and he seemed really busy, so I didn't talk to him; I went off and talked to some other folks. Then later Lauren came up and took me aside and told me that Craig felt I was avoiding him and it hurt his feelings.

Shut up, I don't control my dreams. I actually felt bad all morning after I woke up because of this dream.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 11:57 PM   #39
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Lessee... I dreamt once that I was on a beautiful beach, but it was cold and deserted, so I went into this house thing that was also on the beach. It was small with two large beds. Wilt and Bloo were in there, which was great, but I felt suddenly exhausted, so I decided to sleep in one of the beds that was in there. However, I could never get to sleep because Bloo and Wilt wouldn't stop jumping on the bed!
Old 09-28-2006, 12:19 PM   #40
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

I had a dream that Good Wilt Hunting came to theatres. And I went to see it But I don't remember what happened in it