Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: Rate this episode
A 10 62.50%
B 6 37.50%
C 0 0%
D 0 0%
F 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2008, 01:06 AM   #1
The Huntsman
Settling In

Default Read 'Em And Weep

This episode just aired in the UK. I thought I'd create this thread in order to let you all know what it was about.

Read ‘Em And Weep: The residents at Foster’s receive numerous letters from those who have been adopted after a successful Adopt-A-Thought Saturday.

Last edited by The Huntsman; 11-23-2008 at 01:06 AM.
The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:48 AM   #2
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

AIRED IN THE UK!!! Things keep airing early in the uk (Fairly Oddparents new Christmas special - Merry Wishmas). Awww, I missed it though , oh well, maybe next time
Old 11-23-2008, 10:33 AM   #3
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

What? Is this for real?
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:04 AM   #4
The Huntsman
Settling In

I’m just curious. The other two episodes that I posted information for have received numerous replies in their threads, yet this one hasn’t really received many replies. Why is that? The plot is much more exciting than the summary indicates.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #5
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
I’m just curious. The other two episodes that I posted information for have received numerous replies in their threads, yet this one hasn’t really received many replies. Why is that? The plot is much more exciting than the summary indicates.
Beats me; based on the summaries you posted, this is the one I'm most looking forward to.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:44 AM   #6
Xroc88
At Home

I don't buy it until theres a source posted here.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #7
The Huntsman
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xroc88 View Post
I have already proven the legitimacy of these episodes to the appropriate individuals, which is the reason the threads are still in existence. If you doubt me, then so be it, but I'm not going to jump through loops just to convince you.

Last edited by The Huntsman; 12-01-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #8
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
This episode has already aired in the UK, according to some of our members in that country who have already seen it. What more "source" is required? Me, I'm actually looking forward to this one more than the rest, expect for the finale, and perhaps the one where the Foster's residents dare each other to do crazy things. I'm looking forward to THAT one because I know how Wilt reacts to someone challenging him or daring him to do something; he usually throws caution, along with his self-restraint, to the wind. Wilt's competitive nature overcomes all other aspects of his personality at such times, which makes it interesting to see just how far he'll go if pushed. BUT, I'm thinking that in terms of heart-string-tugging emotion, "Read 'Em and Weep" will get the prize, knowing how important it is to most of the Imaginary residents to have a loving family of their own, and knowing how long some have been there at Foster's, unwanted and uncared for, basically, by every child who's come through those doors(with the exceptions of Frankie when she was a little girl, and now, Mac).

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:16 PM   #9
Xroc88
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
This episode has already aired in the UK, according to some of our members in that country who have already seen it. What more "source" is required? Me, I'm actually looking forward to this one more than the rest, expect for the finale, and perhaps the one where the Foster's residents dare each other to do crazy things. I'm looking forward to THAT one because I know how Wilt reacts to someone challenging him or daring him to do something; he usually throws caution, along with his self-restraint, to the wind. Wilt's competitive nature overcomes all other aspects of his personality at such times, which makes it interesting to see just how far he'll go if pushed. BUT, I'm thinking that in terms of heart-string-tugging emotion, "Read 'Em and Weep" will get the prize, knowing how important it is to most of the Imaginary residents to have a loving family of their own, and knowing how long some have been there at Foster's, unwanted and uncared for, basically, by every child who's come through those doors(with the exceptions of Frankie when she was a little girl, and now, Mac).

pitbulllady

Like maybe a link to the guide listings or the summary. How do i know its just someone posting BS, a source if can be obtained is required.

And if wilt got pushed he'd probably go emo.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #10
The Huntsman
Settling In

Quote:
Like maybe a link to the guide listings or the summary. How do i know its just someone posting BS, a source if can be obtained is required.
They aired on CN TOO; as far as I can tell, CN TOO doesn't even have a website, let alone online schedule information.