Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Lucky
Settling In

I'M PIERRE'S GIRLFRIEND!  

Default MAD (Cartoon Network show)

Well, I just wanna say this is one of my new fave shows.

The show is based on the magazine MAD, unlike MAD TV which was just a FOX version of SNL. MAD contains various parodies and gags, as well as Spy Vrs. Spy. It's a bit like Robot Chicken meets KaBlam! (same staff- while the KaBlam! staff didn't work on Robot Chicken, the staff of Robot Chicken works on MAD with the staff of KaBlam! (specificly, the Henry and June shorts)

Some of the voices include Grey Delisle (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends), Tara Strong (The Powerpuff Girls), Jason Marsden (The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride), Dana Snyder (Chowder), and Julia McIlvaine (KaBlam!), just to name a few.

I think my fave episode so far is uGlee, CSIcarly, or Grey's in Anime

The cutest kid ever
----
http://www.youtube.com/user/kablamoi.../3/nLQ4tiMDm8U Check out my YT account!
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I've seen it, it's entertaining. I always did like the Spy vs Spy shorts. For what it's worth, I never cared for the MAD TV shows, but you're right this is more based on the magazine (and more kid friendly).

I didn't know Grey was a part of it, good for her! And Tara too (Tara's also on Foster's. She's Terrence).
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
Lucky
Settling In

I'M PIERRE'S GIRLFRIEND!  

And I agree with a ton of the stuff they make fun of. I hate Twiltight, so that's something I like their bashing on it. I also hate Ke$ha (I know that a lot of people like her, sorry), so the jokes about her in Transboremors and Pirates of Neverland: At Wit's End to me were rather funny.

Season two started in Febraury, and I think it's over now, seeing as there aren't any new episodes coming out for the next two weeks. I hope they make fun of I'm In the Band (a show on Disney XD), because I hate that show, as well as Fanboy & Chum Chum.

The cutest kid ever
----
http://www.youtube.com/user/kablamoi.../3/nLQ4tiMDm8U Check out my YT account!
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote