Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:54 AM   #1
Another Castle
At Home

Talking Party games!

Tis' the season very soon (my advent calender says five sleeps left!), but te obligatory Xmas tread hasn't appered just yet. I've just had another idea- since mist of us at some point be entertaining some seldom seen relatives, what good party/parlour games do you know?

There are of course charades, red light green light, 20 questions etc,- does anybody know any different ones?

To kick tis off, one I know is Consequences- Each person takes a turn choosing a word or phrase for one of six questions, in this order.
Man's name
Woman's name
Place name
He said to her…
She said to him
The consequence was… (a description of what happened after)
An outcome
Then the story is read (for example):
Scary Bob met voluptuous Alice at the zoo. He said "This is delicious.", she said "Hit me baby one more time." He gave her a red rose, she gave him cholera. The consequence was that they eloped to Mexico. The world said "the femme fatale will always win".
The game is traditionally played by writing the words on paper and folding the paper to hide the previous words before passing it to the next player.

If anybody is playing Monopoly (or For Rat Trap For Life), if anybody has to pay tax or super tax, take that money and put it under the free parking space. If anybody lands there, they claim the money!

Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo
Charlie Alpha Sierra Tango Lima Echo
Another Castle is offline   Reply With Quote