Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 09-23-2006, 05:39 PM   #261
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

Wilt can do anything! He's a good dancer, we know that, AND remember in that one episode when he skateboarded down the roof throwing carrots at Bloo, Mac, and Duchess? That was pretty good stuff, the balancing on the roof.
So picture him twirling around on ice and everybody just gaping at him in awe.
Mabe it'd be in an ep where everybody goes iceskating and Bloo tries to show off or something? I wouldin't be suprised if an ep like that were made.
Lol, I'm sure we'd see Wilt break it down on the icefloor then.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:14 AM   #262
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_dummkoff_x View Post
why would he ice skate?
>> great, now the image is stuck in my head.
I don't know, maybe they might do an episode where everyone goes out to a skating rink or to a frozen pond or something like that. That sort of premise kind of writes itself.

Yeah, I see Tonya and I are on the same page.

Last edited by taranchula; 09-24-2006 at 11:50 AM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 11:42 AM   #263
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

That's one of so many great things about Wilt-he's so VERSITILE! He can do pretty much anything-he can fix things, he can clean house(and does so voluntarily), he's a mechanic, he's good at a lot of different sports, besides just basketball, he can do the laundry, he can drive, he can act, he can dance like nobody's bizness...each episode seems to show something new that the Wilt-Man can handle! I'm tellin' y'all, that's most women's dream come true! And what make this all the more amazing, is that Wilt does all these things in spite of having lost and arm and a eye! It never occurs to him to think along the lines of "I CAN'T..."; he just does whatever needs to be done!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 05:48 PM   #264
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Yes, but there HAS to be things he CAN'T do, we all have something we just CAN'T do. XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:33 PM   #265
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Yeah... I the only thing I can think of that Wilt CAN'T do is applaud... and jeez, he's Wilt - he's probably learned to do that with one hand, too!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:10 PM   #266
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

He coudl totally do that... My friend can clap with one hand, so he sould be able to as well.

He can't drive a car with a stick-shift.

EDIT: or a motorcycle. You need two hands for that: one for gas, one for clutch.

Last edited by Kzinistzerg; 09-25-2006 at 07:10 PM.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:07 PM   #267
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Yeah, now that I think about it, it isn't THAT hard to clap with one hand... but, true, I think driving a stick would be out of the question. Poor Wilt can't drive cool classic cars without some major alteration to the vehicle first
Old 09-26-2006, 03:37 AM   #268
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Wilt can ride a unicycle! No handlebars for those. ^_^; Hand puppetry is probably hard with one hand too. Changing a baby would be hard too I am thinking.

"No no I'm sorry don't, nooo, no crawling no. Please, stop rolling over!"
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 04:36 AM   #269
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzinistzerg View Post
He coudl totally do that... My friend can clap with one hand, so he sould be able to as well.

He can't drive a car with a stick-shift.

EDIT: or a motorcycle. You need two hands for that: one for gas, one for clutch.

He COULD ride a Ridley motorcycle, which is an American-made V-twin, Harley clone that has automatic transmission. You don't have to shift gears, therefore you don't have a clutch. I got one because I broke my left foot years ago during a fall down a flight of steps, and I could no longer work the gear shift on my Harley Sportster with my left foot. The guys at Orange County Choppers build custom Ridley bikes for people who want/need a chopper with automatic transmission, so maybe they could build one for the Wilt-Man! Hey, if Jessie James can build a custom bike for Shaq, why not?

Wilt could also use a stick shift IF it was mounted on the right side of the steering column, since with his large hand, it wouldn't be too difficult for him to manipulate the shifter and hold the steering wheel at the same time. I can do that, since my old '72 Ford Maverick I drove during my college days had the gears on the column, and I could shift and drive at the same time, with my right hand(which is tiny compared to Wilt's), so I could act "cool" and let my left arm dangle out the window(yeah, I know that is so redneck). Most of the older, classic cars(which I've really been into for some time now)did have column-mounted gear shifts, AND the headlight dimmer switch is on the floor of the car, so you operate that with your left foot, as opposed to modern cars, where it's on the left side of the steering wheel. The only modification Wilt might need would be to operate the turn signal, which is on the left side of the steering wheel even in OLD-old cars, but I think he's got enough stump of that arm left to move the signal up and down, since he can hold or balance light-weight objects with it. There's a teacher at the high school in our district who has about the same amount of left arm remaining as Wilt does(he's a Vietnam vet), and I know he drives a large van with no problems, though I have not looked inside to see what, if any, modifications he's made.

pitbulllady

Last edited by pitbulllady; 09-26-2006 at 04:41 AM.
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 07:23 AM   #270
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

They make right handed turn signals that can be installed into cars and knobs can be installed onto the wheel for smoother turning.