Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2007, 04:52 AM   #1
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

Default Funny/Weird/Cool Game Screencaps.

I hope this is fine, because I didn't want to spam the board by making a thread that'll probably last no more than 10 posts.

This thread is open to everyone. If a character said something that really amused you, or you ran into a weird glitch, post it here.

I was really surprised today when I logged in and I was given the task of feeding the extreme-a-saur. I've been playing since June 2007 so maybe this is a task that's given out regularly, but considering the cage in the backyard is always locked I thought I'd take a screencap of the interior for those who haven't yet seen it.

And it eats nuts and bolts, apparently.

Which is kind of cute. (I was hoping to see maybe two or more extreme-a-saurses like in Eddie Monster. :/

Then I went on to do a favor for Wilt, who was craving for some sweets Madame Foster made. I gave it to him and after he ate it he went:

and I LOLed. It's just too cute. XD Dude, the guy's skinnier than a toothpick, you'd think some calories would do him good. XD He's so health obsessed.

Last edited by ptps; 07-20-2007 at 04:52 AM.
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote