Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 09-19-2006, 01:00 PM   #21
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Don't worry Donna323, I moved your Cheese-Goo post to Here

It's a very interesting idea, but it's better suited for that thread, instead of that one.

I guess that means I am a bit like stuffy old Herriman then, as I think that keeping things in order is paramount.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:49 PM   #22
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I'm alot like Frankie when it comes to cleaning and tidying up, at home or even at work. I sometimes work really hard to get something looking nice, and then some random customer or person just waltses in and messes up what I just cleaned.

I also have a temper that gets out of control sometimes, but like Frankie, you gotta bug me to high hell to get to that point first.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #23
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

Mac: Lemme see...I don't care if I'm not cool. XD Most of you said that already, though. Something we all have in common. ^^

Bloo: Well, I don't act much like him, but I do enjoy some of the same things as him.

Wilt: Well, when someone wants something, I'll do it. On vacation, my Dad's family called me a kiss up because of it. =P Just because my logic is that since I could use the excersize and whatever it is I do will make the person happy, I'll do it.

Eduardo: Um...I'm big? XD Spiders don't bother me we I look at pictures and stuff, and I don't mind little ones...But there was this H00J one on the chicken fence and I didn't wanna squish it...And didn't wanna get near it...*shudders* YOU COULDA PUT A SADDLE ON THE THING.

Coco: People that are not my family and friends sometimes don't understand what I say.

Frankie: I care. A lot. I don't get angry very often, though. Then, I really don't have much of a reason, either. =P

Herriman: Hm...Um...Lemme get back to on that...

Madame Foster: WHOOHOO! I get pretty wild. Not around people I don't totally know, though.

Terrence: Well, we're both 'teens, we have lotsa pimples, we have warlock guitars.

Duchess: ...I'm not the easiest thing to look at...
Old 09-20-2006, 11:01 AM   #24
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I forgot to add in to my mac simlarities (like anyone read them, heh) that I also refuse to give up things that are generally considered childish. Like watching cartoons, and playing with lego action figures, and debating teh incricasies of pointless computer games.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:29 PM   #25
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Default What character(s) are you the most like?

Bloo because I'm a jerk & do have a soft side sometimes, that side barely shows though. :bloogrin
Wilt because I like things clean.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #26
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

I am indubitably, most certainly, without a doubt, Blooregard Q. Kazoo through and through.
Old 10-22-2006, 05:35 PM   #27
kaytea
I go by Jam or Jammy now, don't call me kaytea

I also use them/them pronouns now, ignore the gender thing it's a lie  

mac I act like him and Im told by people I look like him
heck even my dad thinks so

edit: forgott to mention that im also a bit like wilt
I apologies to much even when its not my fault
for example if some one drops something and im on the other side of the room I'll say sorry
and im also very helpfull
and I tend to say "is that okay" or "if its not a problem"

Last edited by kaytea; 10-22-2006 at 10:33 PM.
kaytea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:19 PM   #28
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

I think that I'm a combination of several characters, although mostly Goo.

I am Goo.

I am the most annoying person in the world, and I never, ever shut up. I also tend to babble on an on about something until it makes the listener blow up. I also can be REALLY bossy at times. And I also have freckles dotting across my nose. And remember when she stated the history of that item similar to Mac's backpack? Yeah. I do that ALL the time.

I can also be similar to Wilt sometimes, because I apologize for the slightest thing because I'm afraid of dissapointing someone.

I'm like Bloo in that I'm very sarcastic, and I comment on everything whether someone wants to hear it or not.

I'm like Frankie in someways because I'm overprotective of a lot of people around me, and I worry about them if the slightest thing goes wrong. Surprisingly, if there is a real crisis, I'm actually calm (although I do panic on the inside, I think it's important not to show it). Like when my best friend was in the ER last week. Yeah.

I'm random, and so is Coco.

I'm somewhat resourceful, so I guess I'm like Mac like that.

Although, I'm Goo through and through.

-Marty
Old 10-22-2006, 09:26 PM   #29
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

I'm mostly Mac, cuz I really act like him very much. Also I can be really sarcastic and give comments on everything and one like Bloo. Also, I never shut up and talk too fast, so that's a part of Goo.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 03:52 PM   #30
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

There already was a thread like this.

http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote