Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:05 PM   #101
MirandaO
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owly View Post
That happened to me two days ago. There was no new chores and my favor bar was full as well. I was so frustrated. I didn't play the game for more than 24 hours and then the next time I played, it was back to normal again. Not sure if it is gonna work in your case but give it a try. Also, try to avoid playing the game right before the everyday update, which is around midnight EST or 9pm PST. I think the program might miss the update if the game is on and that's probably what got me into trouble two days ago. Anyway, good luck
Ooooh, I usually play at around 9pm.. perhaps that is my problem. Thanks!!!
MirandaO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:26 AM   #102
Vicks
At Home

I try to always, always, always keep at least one of my favor spots open. At least twice now I haven't paid close enough attention and I filled it, finished my chores and didn't realize I still needed to do my daily chore. I try to keep just two friends' faces, and that's it. Each day when I do another favor, I have someone help me with one of my chores. That way I won't get "off."

The only thing it really affects is when I finish an Adventure with Bloo, I can't go unlock a mini-game right after. I'd have to wait until the next day when I do a favor to go unlock one.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:09 AM   #103
montitech
Foster's Legend

THe game renews your chores with new onse if and only if all your chores are completed and you are logged off when the game update occures around 12pm EST. (Midnight)

On some occations if you start playing before midnight the game glitches and kicks you out with some error thingy around midnight. and then if you were playing a minigame, the minigame scores would reset.

So if you do not finish your chores in the first day you log on, (ie, you do 2 of the three chores) then you will be stuck with that third chore until it is completed. then you would have to wait till the next game day to get new chores.

Like vicks said, it is best to always keep one Favor spot open. to do this, when you log in, go do the easiest 2 chores, then for the hardest chore finish half of it then call a friend to finish it up. I usually keep 3 friends in my bar allowing me to call a friend each day even if I do not call a friend one day, I can call 2 the next day.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:28 AM   #104
Owly
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
THe game renews your chores with new onse if and only if all your chores are completed and you are logged off when the game update occures around 12pm EST. (Midnight)
Thanks for the clarification, Monty
Owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:36 PM   #105
rider0157
Newly Abandoned

where can i find mac??
rider0157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:47 PM   #106
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

If you are not doing an adventure, he is in Classroom #2 on the 4th floor, map here.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 04:12 PM   #107
MirandaO
Newly Abandoned

Default still stuck

I didn't play for 24 hours (harder than i thought) and I signed on a few moments ago. I had new chores, yippee, then a problem with the server, boo, and after reloading, it's back to the no chores, full friends thingy.

MirandaO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:14 PM   #108
Owly
Newly Abandoned

Sorry to hear that. I guess you can try again tomorrow night after 9pm (better make it 9:15pm to be safe). I agree it's hard to wait but I'm sure it'd be working fine next time you play. And the new update is supposed to be tomorrow night, yeah!!!
Old 04-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #109
fosters home fan
(.¯??¯)

Yes?  

I have a question, When will the game end?
Old 04-15-2007, 10:48 PM   #110
Owly
Newly Abandoned

It is supposed to end in May. Many people speculate that it means there will be no more updates after that but the game will continue to run because it doesn't make sense to have a big promotion for BFAHP in April only to have it be over in a month. I certainly hope that they will decide to have new updates due to the popularity of the game.