Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #21
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloonuggets View Post

Back on topic, please.
Hey! I get to say that. (I do like that smilie though)

But seriously, Foster's is a cartoon pure and simple, so yeah things that happen that cannot be explained will happen with great regularity.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #22
Cutelilteen
Newly Abandoned

Sorry, sorry, sorry...  

Send a message via Yahoo to Cutelilteen

I always thought he just kinda hopped up the stairs. I don't really pay that close attention to that kind of stuff. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
I think this question would be better answered by
inky,blinky, sue or clyde. or by bloo himself.

Monty
LOL

Last edited by taranchula; 04-12-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Cutelilteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:07 PM   #23
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
"Hey! I get to say that. (I do like that smilie though.)"
Didn't mean to step on your toes.

And feel free to use the smilie at will!

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:00 AM   #24
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

mac's head is 84 percent (i think it was) of his body, and about 3x as big in terms of volume, how is it he can even lift that head of his. and where does he tell his mom he goes after schol everyday?and serously...change your clothes dude.

and coco. i know just about anything comes out of her eggs, but did anyone even think as to where these "eggs" come out of?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #25
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post

kageri has a point. I believe Bloo does have shins, even though it appears he doesn't have feet. Good question, though I don't spend a lot of time dwelling over it.
My thoughts exactly. I think about stuff like this on occasion, but not often. I figure Bloo just... moves. I know it's lame logic, but if I was logical I'd be a Vulcan. (Sorry, Star trek reference.)

P.S. I TOTALLY know who the PacMan ghosts are and I'm 17! I like older stuff-- music, TV, movies (for the most part).

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:22 PM   #26
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Well I didn't feel like reading all the replies so if I repeat...forgive me...but an online friend of mine, who liked to read my stories, often loved to peruse ideas of "how" Bloo does a lot of things.
We did discuss the issue of how he moves....at first maybe I thought he was just real muscular and (sort of like a snake) shuffled around using pure muscle alone.
But then we pondered and said that maybe he DID have little legs, but you just couldn't see them because they are completely covered by his body (purely internal), but they were strong enough for him to move around.
Doesn't make much sense I guess (lol) and it's weird, but hey.....we were stretching to find ideas, eh? XD
Of course the fact that he sounds like a squeaky rubbery thing when he moves suggests to me that he has AMAZING flexibility...so....he can do things beyond our comprehension I guess. 'Sides, Bloo's an Imaginary...he doesn't have to make sense or follow the laws of realism.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:57 PM   #27
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Hmm, the way I always thought Bloo was materialized from is a spongy rubber type material (which was confirmed in my head after seeing "Something Old, Something Bloo"). That would explain why he has a rubbery "squeak" when he walks, can jiggle, and can absorb water (and become heavier according to his Bloo Card). I work with pet products and one of the things I work with is a rubbery sponge that attracts pet hair with static cling. I can see Bloo's body made of a similar material, except less porous, and the pours are too small for the naked eye to see. So he'd probably feel much like a dolphin or a beluga whale's "melon". As for his legs, he doesn't really have any, but he has some sort of muscle system under his lower body to allow him to walk like he does, or like we would walk while in a sleeping bag. But he still considers certain parts of his body by the same name as a human's in the same area, like shins. That's just the way I saw it.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #28
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Lol I'm willing to bet most people on here have never touched a whale forehead. (Does the melon really feel different from the rest of their body? Now I'm curious.)
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:14 PM   #29
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

lol, yeah, sorry. I pet a beluga only once (that I recall). Well, the skin is the same on the melon as the rest of the body, but it's softer due to the fatty tissue underneath it. I love petting dolphins, they're so sweet. I need to go to Sea World again.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:05 AM   #30
MaxJ1800
Newly Abandoned

Personally I think Mac may have imagined Bloo like a person who's wearing a sheet over his body to dress up like a ghost. There are no arm holes, so to pick up or hold something they just push the sheet out around their hands. And they have feet and can walk, you just can't see it under the sheet.

Basically Bloo's body works under the same physics, only instead of being covered by a sheet, that's his real body.
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote