Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
rhythmfuzion
Settling In

Lesser-Known Friends need attention!  

Default Is a Foster's Spinoff okay?

Is the spinoff from Foster's is okay? This spinoff is about a rock band, Pizza Party, which was first seen is FHIF Season 5 episode "Schlock Star", on their rock n' roll adventures and performances. This time, they are not the only rock band in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, another band, Evil Apple League, which is a hardcore metal band, are their rivals that will manipulate them and out-perform them. The Foster's Gang from the original FHIF including Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Coco, Eduardo, Frankie, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, Goo, and Cheese will all be returning as secondary and/or supporting characters, but there are changes in some of them. Bloo now behaved a lot better, is more realistic, and finally mastered paddle ball, Mabel Licorice has his old personality from FHIF. Eduardo is more courageous and cries much less often. Frankie is more caring and calmer than she used too and she now has much less outbursts. Cheese is now a welcome and legal resident of FHIF and he s no longer feared. Now back to the main plot, the show will star members of Pizza Party and Evil Apple League.

The spinoff title for Pizza Party will be named "Hot Party Pizza"

Starring

Pizza Party Members: Bloppy Pants(lead vocals), Fluffer Nutter(electric guitar/vocals), Yogi Boo Boo(bass guitar/vocals), and Billy the Squid(drums/percussion).
Evil Apple League Members: Keystone Blop(lead vocals/lead guitar), Pinecone Cola(bass guitar/vocals), Sunset Junction(rhythm guitar/backing vocals), and Mabel Licorice(drums/percussion).

P.S. if you don't know who Keystone Blop is or don't know what he looks like, look at my avatar.

P.S.S. Pinecone Cola was originally going to be part of Pizza Party, but its a better idea to put him in the rock band I created.

P.S.S.S. Jackie Khones is also a main character because I support the relationship of JKxFN. I also support PCxML.

P.S.S.S.S. what do you guys think? would this spinoff be a cool idea?
Old 09-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

If you want to have a thread about what everyone thinks might make a good spinoff, that's fine. But if all you want to talk about is this one idea, it belongs in the fanfic section.
Closed Thread