Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 11-13-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl
Default Bus the Two of Us

Ok there is a thread for this right? Well I didn't see it here so I wanted to start it again, simply because I saw it tonight and I laughed harder the second time.

SPOILER WARNINGS: (for anyone who hasn't seen it by chance)

I found Wilt's coversation with Mac on the phone the funniest thing ever, especially after I realized this time the way he said "I'm caught in a tangled web of LIIIES and I can't take it anymore!" (Paraphrasing.) I don't know why but it had me cracking up so hard! XD

Also who else was freaked out by Coco's ability to play sick, even to the point of her leaves wilting off her head??? Does this mean all IFs can pretend to be sick like that, making themselves look different in a flash? Hmmm....I found that mighty interesting.

Oh and I thought of how this ep could tie in with GWH a bit. The way Wilt is NOT good at keeping secrets (or lying) just spells out SNITCH to me, which is yet another hunch he could have gotten involved with gangs. (Sorry but I'm really stuck on PBL's gang theory, it just seems to work so well.)

OMG and Bloo did the BIG ANIME PUPPY EYES in this ep, for some whacked out reason I missed that the first time I saw this ep too! (I must have been half asleep...)
I hereby request someone draws Bloo with the BIG ANIME PUPPY EYES...prewwy pwease.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

For me the high point was finding out when Frankie's birthday is, and you know I'll be celebrating it in grand style.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:17 PM   #3
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Bus the Two of Us marks a special day in my life for this reason: one of the days it aired was the first time I saw Foster's on an actual television since August 13.
I liked this ep. Boy of spotted tongue and Japanese-speaking Bloo totally cracked me up. And I don't know why, but seeing Frankie's all-the-same-green-jackets-in-the-closet was pretty funny too.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:20 PM   #4
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

I liked it, especially because i know I'll act the same way as mac does once I get my driver's permit.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:52 PM   #5
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

If you look at my avatar (which I drew myself) I based that off this episode, when she made a funny face for her license picture. Also note on her stats on the license her eyes are green, and she stands five feet eight...
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:02 PM   #6
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck2k View Post
If you look at my avatar (which I drew myself) I based that off this episode, when she made a funny face for her license picture. Also note on her stats on the license her eyes are green, and she stands five feet eight...
I love that picture, I laughed out loud first time I saw it! :bloogrin
What the heck is Frankie doing anyway, trying to see a fly on her nose?
LOL That was perfect, I love the humor in Foster's!

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:24 PM   #7
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
I love that picture, I laughed out loud first time I saw it! :bloogrin
What the heck is Frankie doing anyway, trying to see a fly on her nose?
LOL That was perfect, I love the humor in Foster's!
That picture originally appeared in one of Bloo/Herriman's smear attack ads against Frankie in "Setting a President".

Wilt was both hilarious and disturbing at the same time. He really does not hold up well under pressure, and cannot deal with "snitching", can he? When put in that sort of situation, to paraphrase Ford Prefect, Wilt "goes to pieces so fast that people get hit with the shrapnel"!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:34 PM   #8
BabyElephant
Settling In

I love that Eduardo acts so completely opposite to the way he usually does...riding to the mattress store all by himself, and then getting on the bus with a bunch of total strangers. I guess Ed must really trust Bloo and Mac...and, uh, really love mattresses. And the sight of him on his tricycle is one of the best things ever.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:50 PM   #9
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Oh Eduardo kicks ass here. He gets so obsessed with that commercial, keeps thinking that the guy is really "LOCO" and acts like this one day only say is the greatest thing on the face of this Earth.

"One...day.....only"

I loved when Mr. Herriman's clone came in and just started spouting jibberish, Goo really can't make a double of someone without messing something up can she?
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:44 AM   #10
Nathander
The Best Character on the Show

Hairgel!  

Send a message via AIM to Nathander

It was nice to see Eduardo have a fairly large presense in an episode again, and I loved how demanding he could be when looking at fabric.

"Just one minute."

"Ed, we have to-"

"Just. One. Minute."

This episode really made me feel bad for Wilt too; poor guy just doesn't have any way of dealing with stress or pressure. I did crack up when he was dressed as Herriman though.