Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 02-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #231
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of fan-fiction writers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.
Which is why I'm pretty much waiting for the few remaining episodes to air before I get properly started with writing my own Foster's fan fic...it's a great advantage when you actually know the entirety of what you have to work with. Not that I expect the canon to ever at any point address any of the stuff which I'm interested in writing about, but you never know.

Anyway, sorry to deviate off-topic there. Thanks for sharing that information with us, Cass; it's good to have that age-old mystery (well, dating all the way back from 2004) finally solved.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 02-05-2009 at 03:13 PM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #232
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Some great info, thank you for finally, finally sharing it with us!

Hehe, I'm teasing you, no worries on it being late. Honest. Cross my heart and hope to die. I'm interested in hearing she did indeed have an IF, and that he was tiny, so he could live in a doll house. I'm seeing a lot she and I have in common, as one of my imaginary friends had the "power" to shrink in size, and also lived in a doll house. I found that pretty cool. I was a loner much of my childhood too, and once I got into my tweens, having IFs got me ridiculed by my peers. Sadly, it was then, when I was 12, that I decided to say good bye to them. They'll always have a special place in my heart though. Aw, I think I feel an even bigger connection to Frankie now. We're sisters in spirit.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #233
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Why must I double post, why??

Well, there's a new banner for the ToonZone CN forums which was created last year, and for some reason has yet to make an appearance on the actual page, since the current banner is way out of date. And among the characters making a mark on it, for Foster's, it's not Bloo or Mac, or Ed or Wilt, Mr. H or Madame F. It's not even Cheese! It's Frankie!

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nmenu3cov4.swf
Old 06-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #234
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

It's a shame Fosters ended before there was time for that story to be revealed...I wonder what her friend looks like, or if they will ever find Frankie again for that matter.......
Old 06-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #235
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
She has no romantic interests in any of the other characters, nor they in her, she isn't working to pay off college debts, she isn't doing community service, and she isn't an Imaginary Friend herself.
Truthfully, I never once thought about that ridiculous notion that Frankie was an IF. I mean she has a grandmother and a family history and stuff like that, acknowledging her parents and stuff so to me that was a ridiculous notion to begin with. However, it was nice of Craig to finally spill the beans on the whole imaginary friend issue with Frankie. Truthfully I would have liked to hear about her parents more.

But hey, what you get is what you get and special thanks to you Cass for taking the time and initiative to ask Craig and tell us. Though this info does come from the horse's mouth, I kind of disagree with the idea that no characters on the show harbor any romantic feelings for Frankie *nudge nudge, wink wink* Mac anyone?

I find it hard to fathom Mac doesn't have romantic feelings for Frankie, especially after that "dare" episode. Perhaps he's too young to know what love and romance is being a kid but I'd say considering the way he acts around her, the obvious look of concern and emotional shakiness when he was asked to tell Frankie, and the fact he has continuously showed this through out several episodes, I'd say its pretty close to romantic feelings.

Granted, nothing will come of it and again Mac may not understand it fully but I'd say what he knows if enough to know that is some kind of love for Frankie, be it misguided or otherwise.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:12 PM   #236
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Close, perhaps, but not quite the same thing. After all, he's only eight. In hindsight I wish I'd asked a couple of questions about him (like what his last name is) but at the time I was more interested in dealing with other issues once and for all. There's still more to learn about Frankie, of that I'm certain, but I didn't want to monopolize Craig's time. Best to step aside and let the next guy at the booth talk to him. Besides, I got what I wanted, and more.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #237
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Close, perhaps, but not quite the same thing. After all, he's only eight. In hindsight I wish I'd asked a couple of questions about him (like what his last name is) but at the time I was more interested in dealing with other issues once and for all. There's still more to learn about Frankie, of that I'm certain, but I didn't want to monopolize Craig's time. Best to step aside and let the next guy at the booth talk to him. Besides, I got what I wanted, and more.
Heck, I will be happy enough if Craig does me a small drawing of Frankie, and I get a picture with both him and Lauren - my mission would be complete.
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #238
PeterFoster111
Banned
Smiling, but EVIL.  

Send a message via MSN to PeterFoster111
Exclamation EVIL FRANKIE (adoptcalpyse now)

I cannot believe the look on frankie in the end of Apotcalypse Now. She diden't care when Mac and Bloo were tied up by Wilt! EVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLL!!!L! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Most scary scene ever!

- "Sorry, but this hurt me more than it hurt you!"
(frankie smiles, herriman has common look on his face )

Last edited by PeterFoster111; 07-11-2009 at 11:20 AM.
PeterFoster111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #239
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

There was no reason for this single comment to have its own thread so I merged it with this one.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #240
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

There was a discussion between Lauren and another fan on her Facebook page earlier this week about Frankie's parents, and I wanted to share it with the rest of the forum so I asked her if I could pass it along. She gladly approved. She said there was an idea for a movie centered around Frankie's family, but it got bumped for the others.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
I did some sketches of her parents and her older sister. Quite honestly, we never thought about Madame Foster's husband. Nothing was ever defined.

I can barely remember, but I think Frankie's family was visiting for Thanksgiving. Her Dad and her family doesn't like Imaginary Friends, and Frankie wasn't allowed to have them as a kid. Her older sister had a toddler son (who was not allowed IFs) and Bloo and the gang had to babysit him. I can't remember where it led from there. The idea was supposed to be like a kid who's not allowed to watch TV suddenly being exposed to it and loving it.

And interesting detail was that there was some competition between Frankie's Dad (Mme F's son) and Herriman. Herriman razzed him like an older brother.
So now we know Frankie does indeed have parents, and they're alive. She also has a sister and a nephew, so Frankie is an aunt! I thought that was very interesting. It would have been a great movie too if it had come to be. Perhaps it would make a great reunion special one day, at least in part.