Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:11 AM   #1
Dragonrider1227
At Home

Major Frankie fan  

Default cutest Mac moments

I think Mac is uber cute. But I think his most adorable moments come when he's crushing on Frankie. That big grin he gets is so adorable! *Hence why it's my avatar now* I also love when he gets his sugar rushes. I also had this urge to hug him when he was crying that there wasn't a Santa Claus. What do you think is his cutest moment?

[center]

Last edited by Dragonrider1227; 10-19-2007 at 08:12 AM.
Dragonrider1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:19 AM   #2
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I always feel an "AWWWWW!" coming on when Mac's with his mom in the few scenes when there's nothing crazy going on.

Last edited by Medikor; 10-25-2007 at 07:34 AM.
Medikor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #3
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

This might take some thought, but I love Mac and should be able to whip some stuff out rather quickly here.

Yes, his crush on Frankie in "FMD" is absolutely adorible, and I too love that wobbly smile. And I was pained in "A Lost Clause" when he's on Bloo's bed practically convulsing. Poor Mac, but yeah, that was cute too.

I love him in "I Only have Surprise" when he hugs Mr. H. Have we ever seen him hug Mr. H. before? I can't remember any other time... I also love the look on his face after he tackles Wilt and is looking up in bewilderment at the "Happy Earthday" banner.

I also love him at the end of "Infernal Slumber" when his mom yells his name just after he goes back to bed. He comes out of his room, clearly nervous, with big eyes, and says in a meek voice "Yeah?" Speaking of "IS", I also love it when he goes bazurk at Bloo trying to do that shaving cream trick, especially the first time (with Terrence). He's talking so fast and trying to be quiet at the same time, we can't understand what on earth the boy is saying. Although after seeing the eppie a number of times, I think I can make out "Do you understand that when I die, you...." Or something like that.

Another cute scene which I think I just brought up yesterday is at the end of "Duchess of Wails" when he and Bloo failed at getting Duchess back in the house, they're covered in mud, and he thinks he's never going to see Bloo again. We see him initiate a hug (it's usually Bloo who hugs him), and when he tells Frankie to forward his postcards, we can hear the emotion in his voice. Aww, I just want to hug him in that scene.

I also like him toward the end of "Partying", when Bloo covers him with a blanket and gives him sugar free gum. He starts gagging and choking and yelling "It burns us!", reminding me of Smiegal from LOTR. It's also cute when he's sitting between Wilt and Coco in the back of the car, still coughing and shivering, and Wilt has his arm around his back as if to protect him since he clearly isn't very competent at the moment.

In "Go Goo Go" after Mr. H. and Frankie accuse Goo of being his girlfriend, they're standing outside the door and Goo says "Ok, Mac, I'll let you hold my hand", and she grabs Mac's hand. But he just stands there like he just doesn't know what to do next, or even what to think about this situation. He's still in shock at being accused of liking her.

Speaking of Goo, in "Make Believe", I just love the way he's siting on the couch when he tells her "No Goo no! Remember what happened last time?" He just looks like a little kid, the way he's sitting, and yet he's telling Goo what to do. I also like when he imagines himself as Rex Carsalot and does those SFX of his car racing.

Oh, and in "Scribbles" when he's running through the halls yelling "Freedom! Let them go! Let them go!" Lol, he's such a good little activist!

Also when he's jumping on Madame F.'s bed yelling "I've never felt so alive! Wheee!"

Wow, and all that was just off the top of my head just now! I love Mac, he has many adorible moments.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:43 PM   #4
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

The cutest Mac moments seems to be his crush on Frankie. His big grin is quite cute and yet sometimes creepy.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:37 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I thought it was cute when he fell for Terrence's lies in DOW. Because it made him seem like such a real little boy and not some stereotypical cartoon "smart kid". I used to believe everything *my* brother said when I was a kid, lol.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:47 PM   #6
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I must say "Squeeze the Day" has plenty of scenes that I thought were really sweet. Seeing Bloo and him actually doing stuff together, especially at the end of the first act through near the end of the episode. The scene that really sticks to my mind was when Mac and Bloo were really chowing down around the end of the second act. That, in my opinion, is "aww" worthy.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:44 PM   #7
Zeitgheist
At Home
It's not enough to succeed! Others must fail...  

Camp Keep a Good Mac Down
When Eduardo keeps going on about some forest monster and Mac tries to explain to him that there's no such thing. However the more Eduardo goes on, the more Mac starts to believe in it and finally panics when Ed says the monster loves to eat 8-year old boys the most I LOVE that scene

Bus The Two of Us
Right before Bloo scrashes into the schoolyard Mac is playing with some toy cars with some other kid going "WROOM WROOM! SCREECH!!" until the other kid interrupts him. I just love the fact that he's in a sand box

Mac Daddy
Bloo freaks out and Mac tries to fix things, explaining to him he didn't know how it happened and that it was a mistake and all that you can REALLY feel the agony in that scene! from the both of them... but especially Mac for feeling like such cheater XD

Last edited by Zeitgheist; 10-21-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Zeitgheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:20 PM   #8
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgheist View Post
Camp Keep a Good Mac Down
When Eduardo keeps going on about some forest monster and Mac tries to explain to him that there's no such thing. However the more Eduardo goes on, the more Mac starts to believe in it and finally panics when Ed says the monster loves to eat 8-year old boys the most I LOVE that scene

Yeah, that scene was crazy! XD

Well, just as others have said, there are a lot of "cute" Mac moments in the cartoon, but I think I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon and say that his crush on Frankie in FMD was just "awww" worthy.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:19 PM   #9
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

I tend to glorify it A LOT, but the whole ending to Go Goo Go is incredible. It was full of a ton of "ouch" moments I felt, until Mac goes to apologize to Goo. It's one of the most "real" cartoon moments I've ever seen where I could feel what a character is saying. I always get choked up to wanting to shed tears during that whole part.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:43 AM   #10
Ccook50
Foster's Legend

Don't forget to turn left at Greenland  

Mac in his bowling shirt (The Big Lablooski) was incredibly cute. Also noteworthy: his prayer to Santa (A Lost Claus) and his sad puppy eyes when Bloo falls for Barry Bling (Affair Weather Friends).

Last edited by Ccook50; 10-25-2007 at 05:44 AM.
Ccook50 is offline   Reply With Quote