Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 08-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya
Default If they were actors

If they were actors, what kind of roles in movies do you think they could play, or what kind of characters in movies could they play?

Okay....Titanic! (the one with Leonardo Decaprio and Kate Winslet).

You know who'd play Jack, right? Yep, you guessed it. Wilt! Wilt would defenatly be Jack. And yes, of course, ALL US WILT FANGIRLS KNOW we'd be Rose, but we ae not a Foster's character. So, I say Frankie could play Rose. And Cal, Rose's fiancee, would be played by Frankies ex boyfriend.

As far as roles Wilt could play in movies, he'd be the sexy detective with a fancy car. Or the sexy cop. And, if it came to more darker characters in movies, wouldin't you love to see Wilt as the sexy vampire. Okay, sure it doesn't fit his persona, but still, wouldin't you girls love to see him play a tall, dark, and mysterious vampire who's lonley heart travel the many roads, searching for his love? A love that he never had before? Those are the only roles for I can think of right now.
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:17 PM   #2
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

LOL You must be a Wilt fan. Gee, I'd never have guessed. XD

Wilt is so lovable, that he could do anything...and we've seen his talent in Bloo's movie. I mean, even Bloo himself saw how good an actor Wilt was, so he had him play a lot of scenes!

One of many things that are great about the Wiltman.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #3
Sims Katie
Settling In

Naw, Coco should be Rose. Afterall, she was Wilt luv-bug in Bloo's movie (which was also on a boat)

Sprinkle sprinkle little bar
What I wonder is a cat... keeshh

Last edited by Sims Katie; 08-20-2006 at 06:14 PM.
Sims Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:57 PM   #4
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

LaBlooGirl, when you said "LOL You must be a Wilt fan. Gee, I'd never have guessed. XD", were you serious? You honestly didin't know I was a Wilt fangirl? Lol!, that's okay. I'm a little suprised, oh well.
Coco would be a good Rose, now that'cha think about it, with all her drama! If I were to see a Titanic: Foster's Style movie, I would love to see Coco as Rose. Gee, I didin't even think of Coco. Bloo would've played Harry Wormwood on that movie "Matilda". Matilda's dad. I dunno, it would've been funny. Frankie and Mr. Herriman would be good together starring in "Freaky Friday"! It would just be perfect, Mr H and Frankie switching bodies
Mac, he'd be good to play that little boy on "The Sixth Sence". Imagine Mac saying "I see dead people!".
The every kid.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:42 AM   #5
Voxxyn
Banned

Frankie would make a wonderful Ariel from The Little Mermaid

And the whole idea of Frankie and Herriman switching bodies ala Freaky Friday would be a great episode(As long as it doesn't end with Bloo getting both of them in trouble at the end and "coming on top", which would be depressing for me)

Last edited by Voxxyn; 08-23-2006 at 08:32 AM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:24 AM   #6
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxyn View Post
Frankie would make a wonderful Ariel from The Little Mermaid
Look at this stuff; Isn't neat? Wouldn't you my collection is complete?

Sorry; I wanted to sing part of that song. Anyway, I agree.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:49 AM   #7
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
If they were actors, what kind of roles in movies do you think they could play, or what kind of characters in movies could they play?

Okay....Titanic! (the one with Leonardo Decaprio and Kate Winslet).

You know who'd play Jack, right? Yep, you guessed it. Wilt! Wilt would defenatly be Jack. And yes, of course, ALL US WILT FANGIRLS KNOW we'd be Rose, but we ae not a Foster's character. So, I say Frankie could play Rose. And Cal, Rose's fiancee, would be played by Frankies ex boyfriend.
This post is coming from the world's biggest Titanic freak.

I could definately see Frankie or Coco as Rose, but I don't think anyone on the show would make a good Jack. I think Bloo would make a good Cal (even though I love him to death...), and Mr. H would make a good Mr. Andrews. Ooh, and I TOTALLY see Eduardo as Jack's friend (crap, his name escapes me... the one that played the poker game with him...).

You all know how much I'd love to see Goo as Rose and Mac as Jack, but... It's just not fitting.

And that's my two cents...

-Marty
Old 08-25-2006, 02:37 PM   #8
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Sorry, but I ABSOLUTELY cannot see Leonardo DiCapprio, whom I've never really liked, playing Wilt! I honestly cannot think of any mainstream actor who would be suited, who could get the voice, the walk, and the personality right. Like I said in a post on the old board, the only actor I can think of right off-hand who could pull it off, minus the height, would be the guy who plays "Darnell" on "My Name is Earl". He's got the right balance between friendliness and sincerity, helpfulness, and hair-trigger temper over some things(like when Joy told him that Earl had slept with his mama) that Wilt has, along with that lean, sinewy build, languid walk, and that big, unforgetable grin. He can also really bust a move on a dance floor! There's no way that DiCapprio could even come close.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:54 PM   #9
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

Do you think I was camparing Wilt to DiCaprio? WOOOOAAAAHHHH! I find myself erupting with laughs! What I meant was, if someone could take Jack's place it would be Wilt. I never said they acted alike, although Jack was a nice guy and romantic. I never ever said they had any comparison to handsom-ness, although Jack is cute. I simply said, If there was an absolute whole replacement of Jack, Wilt could do it. Wilt just being Wilt. Not Wilt being Jack, or Jack being Wilt. Wilt being Wilt. Doesn't anyone think that THE Wilt man, as Wilt, could replace Jack wholesom, completly? I think so, it's just my opinion.
The every kid.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:31 PM   #10
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Mac could make a good Anakin/ Luke Skywalker. Bloo could be R2 & Cheese as 3PO! Eduardo as Chewbacca. Frankie as Padme/Leia. Wilt as Han/ Obi-Wan. Terrence as Maul. Duchess as Palpatine. Bloo as Uniscorn as Vader. Oh yeah, the Imposter's guy as Jar Jar since everyone hates them!
Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote