Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 12-19-2006, 07:14 PM   #1
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya
Default What was/is your IF like?

I remember starting a thread like this before, but I can't remember if I started it on this curent NF or the old one. Oh well anyways.... On this thread, feel free to talk about your past or current imaginary friends . And talk about them as much as you want, from past to current events. I'll start.

My past imaginary friends from several years ago were Casper the Friendly Ghost, Spooky, Poil, the Ghostly Trio, and some others if I can remember. And as far as having a bf, I kept going back and forth between Casper and Spooky, although they were cousins, and Poil was Spooky's gf. Somehow, me and Poil were best friends through it all, and we constantly swapped bfs . Crazy huh? Yeah, I know. After mom made me rebuke Spooky away from our house in the name of Jesus, (rubuking a little kid's IF ?), then Spooky left and Poil went with him I guess. Me and Cas stayed together for a long time untill I got bored with him and eventually forgot about him. Me, him, and Spooky eunited several years later. But soon afterwards I imagined Wilt and quickly lost interest in the IM ghosts. So, they've drifted away again.

My current IF's are Wilt, Bloo, and you guessed it, Calvin-YES the one from the parties.
First came Wilt. He happened to come around on the day of either March 30 or April 1. I'm not sure. Anyways, having two eyes, going on 16, and taller than me, standing 5 ft 7. He's a bit out of character from the Wilt off of tv. At first, somehow, he was more like Ed. Being afraid of the dark, and don't let me get started on storms! Poor thing scared to death. Then Bloo came. And my sweet little innocent Wilt went straight to heck-well, on his way, lol! But seriously, ever since Bloo came along Wilt's been acting more and more like him. So now I have to scold him 100 times a day . Then Calvin came. Him and Bloo are buddies, (did I mention all 3 of them are brothers?) And when the 3 of them start arguing it's like a scene from South Park, yeesh!
I mean, Wilt's really sweet and all, but some of the stuff that comes out of this child's mouth....*shakes head* I have to scold him 100 times a day for the stuff he says.
But in spite of all their chaos, they make me laugh!
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 04:19 AM   #2
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

lets see.... ive had a million. i dont even remember most of them. but right now, i have friends in tails (from the sonic games), coco, and panwaffles(more like my imaginary friend army of evil, so its more like imaginary fiends). ah yes, good times. tails always builds the cool stuff that we use to kill the panwaffles, and they ALWAYS work. coco, well she just annoys them because they dont know whats she saying, and id like to not have to say them out in public myself.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:31 AM   #3
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

It's odd, but as creative as I am, I never had an Imaginary Friend. Like Craig stated in his Comic-Con interview, I DID talk to myself a lot, though, LOL! Rather than create my own companion, I used my imagination to "transport" MYSELF to other "worlds"-to the realms of books and whatnot. It was just easier and more rewarding to do that than to create someone else and bring them into MY world.

I can say that my niece, who turns four next month, now has an Imaginary Friend, "Baby Stick", who is represented by a small dead branch of a pecan tree. Baby Stick has started doing all sorts of bad things, like scribbling on the wall of Mama and Daddy's bedroom with a large Sharpie marker, leaving the refrigerator door open and putting younger sister's toys in the toilet. Makes me wonder if Baby Stick is somehow related to Bendy!

pitbulllady

Last edited by pitbulllady; 12-20-2006 at 07:31 AM.
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 08:00 AM   #4
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

All my imaginary friends are the voices in my head
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:05 PM   #5
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

i talked to myself too, no IF's.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:04 PM   #6
Sumshine 904
Settling In
Right.  

Send a message via AIM to Sumshine 904

When I was little, Sailor Moon was my imaginary friend (so were the rest of the Sailors, but Sailor Moon was da bestest XD). Then Sonic the Hedgehog came upon my mind, and eventually the Sailors went away. Then I simply got bored with Sonic and he drifted away as well. Boy, I need to think of a new friend because I need someone to talk and comfort me at the moment (don't ask please).

EDIT: Done. Her name is Summer the Hedgehog! Whoot. ^_^

-Wilt, "Good Wilt Hunting"

Last edited by Sumshine 904; 12-20-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Sumshine 904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:24 PM   #7
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumshine 904 View Post
When I was little, Sailor Moon was my imaginary friend (so were the rest of the Sailors, but Sailor Moon was da bestest XD). Then Sonic the Hedgehog came upon my mind, and eventually the Sailors went away. Then I simply got bored with Sonic and he drifted away as well. Boy, I need to think of a new friend because I need someone to talk and comfort me at the moment (don't ask please).

EDIT: Done. Her name is Summer the Hedgehog! Whoot. ^_^
cool
Old 12-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #8
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
It's odd, but as creative as I am, I never had an Imaginary Friend. Like Craig stated in his Comic-Con interview, I DID talk to myself a lot, though, LOL! Rather than create my own companion, I used my imagination to "transport" MYSELF to other "worlds"-to the realms of books and whatnot. It was just easier and more rewarding to do that than to create someone else and bring them into MY world.
Yeah, same here. To all of that. I "played pretend" all the time, but I never had an IF. As my mom tells it, I did occasionally talk on the phone to some imaginary person named "Claire", but I don't think that counts.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:51 PM   #9
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

strange, i had a REAL person named Claire who phone-stalked me a few years back. Crazy crazy person, i think you should be more careful with letting your IF's use the telephone!
Old 12-20-2006, 02:38 PM   #10
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partymember View Post
strange, i had a REAL person named Claire who phone-stalked me a few years back. Crazy crazy person, i think you should be more careful with letting your IF's use the telephone!

Claire is my mother's name - but she ain't crazy - I AM! Those voices in my head started to appear after being in combat twice (Gulf War/Somalia)
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote