Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 06-02-2007, 09:43 AM   #41
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

Hmmm...to be honest, I really don't know what to make of these mock-ups. I mean, the preview/sample pictures of the Season One DVD (like this) depicted the sleeve artwork as if it were a basic flat image printed on the keep case insert, so that might be the case again here, but then there's the fact that this new artwork, unlike any of the previous ones, doesn't seem to have a portrait hole or anything else that could be used as a cut-out. Another alternative would be that this is the inner artwork, like Starsky said, but then it would seem weird that they wouldn't show the outer artwork, given that that's the one people will actually see when it's there on the shop shelves...to be honest, the most likely explanation would be that they have indeed scrapped the sleeve concept, which would suck a bit, so I hope I'm wrong.
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:57 PM   #42
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchy McAbandonpants View Post
Hmmm...to be honest, I really don't know what to make of these mock-ups. I mean, the preview/sample pictures of the Season One DVD (like this) depicted the sleeve artwork as if it were a basic flat image printed on the keep case insert, so that might be the case again here, but then there's the fact that this new artwork, unlike any of the previous ones, doesn't seem to have a portrait hole or anything else that could be used as a cut-out. Another alternative would be that this is the inner artwork, like Starsky said, but then it would seem weird that they wouldn't show the outer artwork, given that that's the one people will actually see when it's there on the shop shelves...to be honest, the most likely explanation would be that they have indeed scrapped the sleeve concept, which would suck a bit, so I hope I'm wrong.
I'm certain that the sleeve concept has not been discontinued. We'll soon find out.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #43
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I like the sleeve gimmick, myself. I'd say that's the layer under the sleeve. Or maybe it's a variant for that "two-pack" I heard Amazon has/will have.?
Old 06-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #44
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Out of curiosity, and I'm sorry if this is a tad off-topic, but has anyone heard anything about the Season 3 DVD yet? Anything at all? I know it's not on Amazon.com yet, but I've received inquiries from fans and I don't know what to tell them. Thanks.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:50 PM   #45
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Out of curiosity, and I'm sorry if this is a tad off-topic, but has anyone heard anything about the Season 3 DVD yet? Anything at all? I know it's not on Amazon.com yet, but I've received inquiries from fans and I don't know what to tell them. Thanks.
People are already asking about Season 3 DVD? Let's get 2 over with, first. I don't know anything about a Season 3 release, but I'd guess that it would come out in early 2008 at the earliest. Just a guess, folks. Don't take it seriously.

Old 06-04-2007, 08:21 AM   #46
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Hmmm... I wouldn't expect any word on season 3 until after season two hits home. Who knows: there could be a season 3 sneak peek in the season two set. I'm sorry that I can't help you any more than that, Sparky.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:00 PM   #47
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

I'd say season 3 would be coming out either really late this year, or early/mid next year. I mean cripes, season 2 isn't even out yet. Impatient fans.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:16 AM   #48
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

Uh, Sparky. Season Three will likely be out next spring.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

Last edited by bloonuggets; 06-06-2007 at 09:01 AM. Reason: DVD Cover already posted.
bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:26 AM   #49
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Sorry, nuggets, but it looks the same as the one Starsky posted. As far as I'm concerned, I think we need to worry about Season 2 first.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:03 PM   #50
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Guys, I'm really sorry I brought up season 3. I was only forwarding a question asked me of a few fans.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote