Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula
Default Sailor Moon is Coming Back.

With an all new Anime series in 2013

This should make certain people very happy, I wonder if this is going to be all new stories or just a retelling of the original with better animation and less filler?

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

So, Craig has a new series coming up, and there's a new Sailor Moon series coming up as well? Cassini is GREATLY pleased. Seriously, this is pretty much the best TV news I've heard since Star Trek: The Next Generation was first announced!

I'm going to guess that the show will feature new storylines, as I can't really see much point in simply retelling the old stories that every fan is familiar with. If it is a retelling, however, that won't stop me from watching; the original stories, particularly Season One, were very good. They were worth watching way back in the 1990's, and they're worth watching again today.

When Howard gets home from work, within two hours he's going to wish I'd shut up about this.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 05-01-2014 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Typos, no matter how old, must die a horrible, shrieking death.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

Omg, seriously? This is awesome! Man, between this and the new Ojamajo Doremi light novels, we're all set, huh? I wonder what this new series will be like. I'm looking forward to it~

(This topic reminded me that I still need to pick up the manga volumes I'm missing XD To eBay!)

Last edited by Mew; 07-06-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: added another sentence.. it seemed too short before :P
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #4
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Just providing an update on the new Sailor Moon series, courtesy of The Mary Sue:
  • The new series will be airing sometime between December 2013 and January 2014.
  • It will be streaming simultaneously worldwide, and will be hosted by the Niconico streaming service.
  • It won't be a remake of the original. It'll feature all new stories and plots.
  • The show would receive an opening and closing theme from, appropriately, a girl idol group called Momoiro Clover Z.
More info here: http://www.themarysue.com/sailor-moon-stream-worldwide/
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #5
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Saw this on Tumblr, I HAD to share it: http://animenostalgia.tumblr.com/pos...co-nico-stream
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote