Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 12-27-2006, 09:39 PM   #1
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Ben 10 is during summer & they're on vacation with Grandpa, but yeah nothing much on Ben's or Gwen's parents as of yet.

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:35 AM   #2
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
My theory is that Frankie was either abandoned by her parents, or they died. Something tells me she's been raised by Madame Foster for a LOOOONG time now, and I think that shows in her relationship with Madame Foster. They seem to know each other better then the average mom/daughter relationship.

I also think that if Frankie's parents are dead or gone, they might have put her in a foster home or maybe she's been in an orphanage or something before. That would make sense and kind of tie in to her dedication to Foster's, perhaps feeling a sense of "Hey, i've been where you are".
These are interesting points, but in the episode "Who Let the Dogs In" Frankie quoted a saying her parents told her (I cannot remember the quote). If the parents really abandoned her, would they have given her that anecdote (which eludes me at the moment)?
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:51 AM   #3
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Anyways, those are my theories and ideas behind the mysterious parent figures of Fosters......actually now that you think about it, cartoons have never been good at explaining parents. Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Ben 10, Sailor Moon, they BARELY explain anything relating to their parents.
Actually, I saw an episode that explains what happened to Sailor Moon's real mom, and it turns out that
Spoiler Below
she risked her own life to save everyone in the moon by using her sceptor and sent everyone to Earth with their memories erased.
But nothing about her real father. But if your talking about the other sailor scout's parents, you got me there.

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote