Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:28 AM   #1
Ditchy McAbandonpants
At Home

Sorry, you must have me confused with some other Harrier jet.  

Talking The Amusing Weblink Thread

First up, I had a lot of trouble deciding which was the correct forum to put this topic in - I went for Other Entertainment, but if I picked wrong, feel free to move it, mods.

In any case, I feel the forum was lacking a thread like this; namely, a place to post up links to humourous and entertaining websites that you feel are worth sharing.

Here's two from me to start off: first, a website dedicated to proving that Superman is an obnoxious jackass. As the website's name (which I don't want to risk repeating) implies, it initally began as a gallery of comic covers and panels showing Superman acting like a total jerk (verbally and physically abusing Lois, extorting money, incinerating Father's Day gifts ); however, it's since become an overflowing compendium showcasing 1960s comic books and their most bizarre and nonsensical. My pick of the litter is the "Seduction of the Innocent" section, a gallery of blatantly innuendo-filled comic panels, mostly from Batman. I'm still crying from looking at it. Content caution: there's a whole lot of crudeness, but nothing I'd call really harmful.

Second: The 50 Worst Video Game Names Of All Time, from Game Revolution. I think that's fairly self-explanatory. Some of their picks I don't agree with (what's wrong with "Um Jammer Lammy"?), others I do (what's wrong with "Tongue of the Fatman"...oh, I see), but their commentary is consistently amusing, and their No. 1 pick is indisputable genius. Content caution: again, some crudeness, but nothing that'll scar anybody.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Ditchy McAbandonpants; 04-12-2007 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Pat Boone.
Ditchy McAbandonpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #2
derangedperson
Newly Abandoned
NYARGH!  

Talking

Quote:
My pick of the litter is the "Seduction of the Innocent" section, a gallery of blatantly innuendo-filled comic panels, mostly from Batman. I'm still crying from looking at it.
The Joker thing...OH MY FREAKIN' GOD.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:08 PM   #3
some guy you dont know
Just a Poor Boy

Location: some building in some city of some state in some country.
Send a message via AIM to some guy you dont know

lol. on the superman one, cover#9 is my favorite

9000 stars.