Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

View Poll Results: How do you rate the series finale of Foster's?
A - Foster's went out with a bang! 40 75.47%
B 7 13.21%
C 4 7.55%
D 1 1.89%
F - A bust. 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #61
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

I got an e-mail today (5/4) from Candi on the last words.

Quote:
"[Craig and Lauren] let Cheese fade away into the sunset of our memories.

"Thanks for being such a Cheese Head."
True dat.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

Last edited by bloonuggets; 05-04-2009 at 03:25 PM.
bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #62
SpongeFreak52
Newly Abandoned
Cheers to Foster's, 2004-2009  

Long live Foster's. We'll love you forever.

2004-2009, never forgotten.
SpongeFreak52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #63
sporksrock120
Newly Abandoned

R.I.P. Foster's 8/13/2004-5/3/2009  

Send a message via Yahoo to sporksrock120 Send a message via Skype™ to sporksrock120
Unhappy Foster's, like the friends inside it, will never be forgotten...

Hey everybody, what's up? I'm new to the forum, but the main reason I joined was because I loved the show so much and I'm sad that it's over.

Spoiler Below
Anyway, the part that got me the most was at the end when the house's animation was reversed and it faded into nothing. It gave the feeling that the show was ending too quickly, and I was very sad to see it go. I nearly cried when it happened.

I started watching Foster's from the beginning, and it feels like it was just yesterday that I was still in elementary school and I was watching Store Wars on a Saturday morning.

Spoiler Below
Another thing I loved about this episode was all the allusions it made to previous episodes. I started to remember each one as Bloo recommended his "new" ideas to Mac. I also loved how he dressed up as Orlando Bloo again. But I'll never forget Cheese's last line... "Okay, bye doggies." I might make it a part of my everyday speech to give Foster's the rememberance it deserves. And most importantly, I will continue to say "I like (insert item here)!" like Cheese. He was one of the driving forces behind the show.

Overall, the show's finale was great. I give it a 92% on the basis that I think they should have made it an hour-long special, and brought more characters (such as Berry and Duchess) in.

Last edited by sporksrock120; 05-04-2009 at 05:23 PM.
sporksrock120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:10 PM   #64
SpongeFreak52
Newly Abandoned

I put the ending scene and credits on YT in case anyone doesn't want the hassle of downloading the whole episode. =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCjuZIcbQQU
Old 05-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #65
iceberg210
Newly Abandoned

Just watched it, absolutely fantastic! Foster's went out with an episode that had everything, the humor, the touching moments, the characters, just everything that we love so much about this show was sprinkled throughout what may well be my favorite Foster's episode. I was especially happy that Cheese got to make an appearence.

Too bad it had to end, as can be seen from the last few episodes they were really at the top of their game and I hate to think what other great stuff that could have been that wasn't.

Great show, great ending, although admittedly I did have to cry at the ending. The house getting undrawn was rough. Great scene, glad they did it, but real tough at the same time.

Finally hope that CN lets Foster's have a ten year anniversary film. That would be great, and we only actually have 5 years to wait if that's the case (show started in 2004). I'll hold my breath for that!
iceberg210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #66
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

I loved it loved it loved it!

What a great way to go out, not with a fizzle, but with a BANG!

The throwaway references, the twist ending, I wouldn't have written the ending any different!
Old 05-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #67
k0ugs
Settling In

Send a message via AIM to k0ugs

crud i missed it!!! (i use to have the shorts all uploaded on youtube, got banned from youtube on that)

Where can I find the last ep?
Old 05-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #68
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

The same place you usually can find eps, the "Episodes on Computer" thread in the General Board.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:31 AM   #69
SpongeFreak52
Newly Abandoned

Sparky, in some of the episodes (like Goodbye To Bloo), I've noticed a bit of audio to video delay. Would you mind if I fixed those for you and re-uploaded them to the site? I can also try to get some higher quality and better compressed videos up, since I have Cartoon Network HD on Demand. =P
Old 05-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #70
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

First of all, people please keep discussions about uploading episodes in the "Episodes On Computer" thread (or make another in the same section), please don't do it in the actual episode discussion threads. Okay?

Secondly you're free to upload episodes and link to them in the Episodes on Computer thread. EVERYONE may do this! But they won't "replace" my own uploads.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote