Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 11-29-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default FusionFall Players group

If you are a registered member of Never Forgotten and you play FusionFall, you can add yourself to the FusionFall Players usergroup. Just go to your usercp, and on the left under Networking click on Group Memberships. You will then be able to add yourself to the group.

I can't stop people from adding themselves just because they don't want to feel "left out" and not because they are actual players, but it would help me keep track of the number of players we really have on here if you don't join if you don't actually play. Thanks.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:35 PM   #2
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Sorry to people who have sent in join requests; I just discovered that the forum does not actually inform me when someone has requested to join, I had to find the requests by accident. -_- I've approved all pending requests, and I'll try to fix that...
Old 12-24-2008, 09:18 PM   #3
swarlock
Settling In

I am Bloo. Hear me roar!  

I'll have to wait for my turn in a few days since it's not officially open yet.
swarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
Sparky

Just a reminder: the FF Players group is going to be the place to post "where you at?" and "what level you on/what nano are you using/what items do you have/want to trade" etc type posts and threads, as they are "chatty" and do not really add useful information for other players to read. If you're actually discussing the merits or disadvantages of a nano or weapons or whatever that's fine, but I don't want any "list" posts or threads or anything else that otherwise is closer to chatting than discussion. Since that board has the post count disabled, it's sort of like a Spam board, but for FF players, so you can think of it that way. Just fyi, if you post stuff like that in the main FF board its going to be moved to the player's board.

Again, I have to manually approve people who join the group, so please don't be shy about sending me a PM about it after requesting to join to make sure I approve you, as I don't otherwise get any notifications.
Old 12-27-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

This was a great game.