Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:10 AM   #71
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Oh for the love of...just let it go people! While the game was well designed and had some nice throwbacks to the arcade games of yesteryear, it was not some grand landmark achievement in the annals of gaming. It was what it was, a marketing tool designed to get people to watch Cartoon Network shows, direct traffic to the Cartoon Network website and getting people to buy products or watch movies put out by the in game sponsors. It served its purpose, now lets all move on with our lives.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #72
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I've got someone right now trying to get me to give them my login info for my Fusionfall account, since I don't really play anymore. Sounds like an entitled brat who can't be bothered to do the work themselves to level up their own character. I did all that work, the character is mine. I'm all pissed off now that someone would ask me that. And ask it repeatedly.

Last edited by Sparky; 07-03-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:43 AM   #73
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I've got someone right now trying to get me to give them my login info for my Fusionfall account, since I don't really play anymore. Sounds like an entitled brat who can't be bothered to do the work themselves to level up their own character. I did all that work, the character is mine. I'm all pissed off now that someone would ask me that. And ask it repeatedly.
Sounds ridiculous. Besides, one would lose a good bit of fun by using someone else's account.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 11:50 AM   #74
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Recently I've been getting spam messages addressed to "Foster's Home and Farm". Where did that come from all of a sudden?
Old 08-06-2017, 01:08 PM   #75
Sparky

Somebody emailed me asking if I sell one of the items I photographed in Hot Topic back in the day and I told them I only sell the embroidered patches I make. Their response was "Um, what the f--- ever."

Nice.