Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 06-05-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

Hey you never know, maybe he thought the underbite is the key to all basketball skills....................................yeah no more candy for me............I love the underbite for the same reason, it makes him seem realistic.....that's all. And it's cute ^_^ Man I'm such a girl.....

Last edited by FailedShapeshifter; 06-05-2007 at 06:01 PM.
FailedShapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by A mysterious girl View Post
2) Haven't you noticed that his hands- I mean HAND- look a bit like the ones of a frog? (don't take this like an offense, I am a Wilt's fangirl too, you already noticed that for sure) And if he was kneeling he would look more like a frog- a tall, handsome and red frog... wait! red frogs are poisonous. Does that means we can't hug him? I hope not.
Wilt's fingers had been described as "Weirdo Suction-cuppy fingers" by Eduardo, indicating that Wilt's fingertips are suction cups, most likely for better grip on a basketball. It is still unknown whether or not Wilt could probably climb on walls/ceiling with them (he'd have to take off the shoes and socks, though, because the only one time to see his feet, the toes look similar to his fingers).

And no, I never noticed that when he kneels down. Maybe Wilt has maybe at least a hint of frog/toad within him. Of course, this could mean he is a higher jumper, so that could go with Basketball too. Though I'd doubt that he'd kneel that much down just for a jump shot, probably would take too long.

Last edited by antgirl1; 06-18-2007 at 11:05 AM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 02:05 PM   #3
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
1) I think he is not the only one who has an underbite, I think I saw Bloo, Frankie and maybe Mac bite the same way. Also the guy who asked Bloo to be Deo... I don't know.
His name is Kip Snip. Be sure to memorise that name, it's important. And you are quite correct, the lower jaw of his handsome smile is indeed inconsistent with the upper. As for Mac, Bloo and Frankie...I've yet to notice, but I'll pay it more mind. I do suspect that it's part the show's drawing style, and thus a pretty regular feature amongst Foster's character designs.

As for Wilt's "weirdo suction-cuppy fingers", they've always reminded me (perhaps ironically) of those possessed by the malignant aliens in the War of the Worlds (in the films, that is...I believe the martians in the original novel were described as having tentacles instead of fingers).

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 03:07 PM   #4
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
His name is Kip Snip. Be sure to memorise that name, it's important. And you are quite correct, the lower jaw of his handsome smile is indeed inconsistent with the upper. As for Mac, Bloo and Frankie...I've yet to notice, but I'll pay it more mind. I do suspect that it's part the show's drawing style, and thus a pretty regular feature amongst Foster's character designs.

As for Wilt's "weirdo suction-cuppy fingers", they've always reminded me (perhaps ironically) of those possessed by the malignant aliens in the War of the Worlds (in the films, that is...I believe the martians in the original novel were described as having tentacles instead of fingers).
Wilt is seen kneeling down at the beginning of "Foster's Goes to Europe", in that scene in which Bloo is "educating" them on how to blend in with the French. I don't think he looks like a frog, though, since frogs usually have short front limbs and chubby, flattish bodies, and no necks. His fingers remind me more of a gecko's, since they have similar gripping pads on the ends of their fingers, but theirs are dry and utilize billions of tiny hairlike skin cells located on their dermal ridges(that would be fingerprints, to a human), rather than wet suction discs that some frogs have. I can be quite certain that Wilt's skin is NOT wet and slimy like a frog's! Wilt's gripping finger tips(and toe tips, since as Antgirl1 pointed out, his toes are the same way), along with his underbite, are two phyical characteristics he shares with the character Randall from Monsters, Inc., but I don't know if Wilt can climb up and cling to sheer walls like Randall can or not! He probably doesn't have enough limbs to support his weight, after all, even if he took his shoes off(and Wilt seems to have "issues" with doing that).

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:37 AM   #5
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Thanks for telling me his name. The thing is that in the spanish dub they sometimes translate the names, so its hard to know if they are the caracters' real names.

Oh! I'm sorry, I think I made a mistake, since English is only my second language I sometimes confuse words, I didn't mean kneeling, I meant something else, but I don't remember the word. SORRY!
And yes I agree, he doesn't look A LOT like a frog, frogs are... fat. And yes, I don't really think his skin is wet and slimy.

With this I think we have learned a lesson.
All you who are reading this: be suspicious about some of the things I say, and if someone notices I start writting nonsense or if words are misspelt, just tell me (If you wish to).
Me: be more carefull about the things I write- I mean the spelling and the fact that I have to look up them in the dictionary- , because even if they are small mistakes they can make a BIG difference. Also, I have to check more than once my posts.
No problem, and we won't be suspicious of what you say. I understand that some words in some languages do not have good comparisons in other languages, so it's difficult to find the right one sometimes.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote