Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:15 AM   #11
montitech
Foster's Legend

Hmmmm,

This thead is already starting to look a lot like the old one.
http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98
I think the poll clearly shows the reviews of this episode were quite split,
the most people were just indifferent, followed by loved it, then Hated It was third, However despite more people giving it an A than F more people gave it a less than C than greatter than C.

So overall, You are free to like or dislike this episode, However as the last thread showed and degreaded, TRY to be constructive on the comments instead of just Hate or Loved please add something to the discussion. Or at least try to.

Personally Imposters is one of my Favorite episodes, I chuckle everytime I watch it. May be that this episode apeals to people that live a little closer to the Canadian Border than the rest of you, or maybe it is just a different type of eppisode that some like and some dislike.

Either way,

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:51 AM   #12
Dragonrider1227
At Home

Major Frankie fan  

Wow, all this talk about it, I really want to see this and get an opinion for myself

[center]
Dragonrider1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #13
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by montitech View Post
So overall, You are free to like or dislike this episode, However as the last thread showed and degreaded, TRY to be constructive on the comments instead of just Hate or Loved please add something to the discussion. Or at least try to.
How about more specifically, you are absolutely free to come in here and say you hated the episode/Goofball, but only say it ONCE. When it gets stupid is when people just won't shut the hell up, if you know what I mean. Express your opinion, but only once unless you actually have something new to say. I think that works.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:11 AM   #14
Zeitgheist
At Home
It's not enough to succeed! Others must fail...  

I liked the episode

Mainly because I enjoy (despite the character, wether I like them or not) seeing characters in pain. I find it hilarious to see them go through hell. Because THEY're going through hell, not you. It's like Lauren (craig's wife) said about the first Goo episode... it would be horror for Mac, but funny to watch because it's pure schadenfreude

SCHADENFREUDE =D
Zeitgheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:56 AM   #15
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I must respectfully disagree; I do not enjoy seeing any character, especially Frankie, going through that kind of hell. It's one thing to put up with life's annoyances and frustrations; what she had to endure in that episode was cruel. Imposter's was, at best, excessive.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:13 AM   #16
Dragonrider1227
At Home

Major Frankie fan  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgheist View Post
I liked the episode

Mainly because I enjoy (despite the character, wether I like them or not) seeing characters in pain. I find it hilarious to see them go through hell. Because THEY're going through hell, not you. It's like Lauren (craig's wife) said about the first Goo episode... it would be horror for Mac, but funny to watch because it's pure schadenfreude

SCHADENFREUDE =D
Or as Homer put it "That's funny 'cause I don't know him!"

[center]
Old 10-10-2007, 11:26 PM   #17
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

I liked the episode, too. Admittedly, it was another "let's really make you wanna PUNCH someone" episode, but still, I found it vaugely charming. Frankie in Goofgoof McGoof mode is awesome, and the end credits MUST be watched to get some satisfaction from the ending. Also, I'll just put in that Goofball is insensitive and dim-witted, but in an entirely unintentional way. He just can't see that ANYTHING he does may have adverse effects on people, he just coasts through, doing what seems best at the time.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:23 AM   #18
Zeitgheist
At Home
It's not enough to succeed! Others must fail...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3rD4n View Post
I liked the episode, too. Admittedly, it was another "let's really make you wanna PUNCH someone" episode, but still, I found it vaugely charming. Frankie in Goofgoof McGoof mode is awesome, and the end credits MUST be watched to get some satisfaction from the ending. Also, I'll just put in that Goofball is insensitive and dim-witted, but in an entirely unintentional way. He just can't see that ANYTHING he does may have adverse effects on people, he just coasts through, doing what seems best at the time.
lol yeah XD he doesn't know what he's doing! to him, he's an obvious imaginary friend just doing what an imaginary friend would do - stay at Foster's and mooch. It's not his fault that Frankie doesn't believe he's an imaginary friend. Bloo is at least 10 times worse than he is (especially when he starts aping after Goof), but we all still love the little blue guy
Zeitgheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:37 AM   #19
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Default I hope I don't regret saying this...

...Okay, I was gonna avoide this thread, but it's about time I said something....

Despite what I said last year...... I've come to like... this... episode....

There, I said it. Personally I thought it was funny, it was a clever idea, his character design was AMAZING, and I felt like it had a resolution in the end and Frankie and Goofball both "forgave each other".

It had some good lines and scenes, hence the image and personal text I've had for a while now. Both from Imposter's Home. So feel free to go ahead and have a different opinion of me, hat me if you will, but I'm glad I got this off my chest.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:35 AM   #20
Dragonrider1227
At Home

Major Frankie fan  

Does anyone have the episode so I can see it?

[center]