Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
hovialexa
Newly Abandoned

Default Server

hi im new, and so is my player.
what the problem is that after the tutorial , and herriman saying i have chores and after getting the rusty bed from coco, it says theres a server error, that it cant reload
i loged, loaded again, skipped the tutorial, got the chores, got the bed agian and the server error went up again, at the exact same time. right after i got the bed, and while the long tubey thing was coming down

please help, i really wanna play
hovialexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
rickey14
Newly Abandoned

Well like it said there was a server error and that's been happening to a lot of people on here too but before you log-in there should be a message at the bottom of the the log-in page saying they will get to it and fix it in a matter of time(which has been months now). Anyway you could get lucky but I doubt it and don't try to create thousands of account because I tried that and I DID get to play it only for a short period of time, unfortunetly it always stops me in the middle of the game to tell me there's an error. Hope that helps a little.
rickey14 is offline   Reply With Quote