Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 11-02-2007, 02:47 AM   #1
Vicks
At Home

Default The Final Adventure

There is one Adventure left after this set from the October Update. After you finish the "cleaver" adventure, you will be bumped back to any previous updates where you haven't finished doing all those adventures.

In order to get picture #89 you will have to complete all the rest, then you will be taken to the Final Adventure of the game. I just completed it just now and came to see if anyone else had posted on it, and surprisingly, no one had.

I'd really, really hate to ruin it for all of you, but I know there will be those that want to know about it, and those that will spoil it and post about it anyway. So, reluctantly, I will post a little about it in spoilers.

I'm really glad I finally finished the game, even after the fiasco in June with not being able to log in all month, due to that glitch. It was a great overall game and fun. I'm glad they expanded it, but I'm glad it has a conclusion, as well. I think they really did it in a fun and cute way. I'm sorry to those who predicted that the game would continue, but it is in fact over, but it does say that you will have time to finish any mini-games and such you didn't finish before. So it looks like it will be around for a while longer.
~Vicks
Spoiler Below
Bloo's adventure has to do with Mr. Herriman telling him he will be adopted. You go get certain objects to build something to look like Bloo, so the family will adopt it instead. In the end all is well. Immediately following the adventure you are told to go to Mr. Herriman's office. Any further details of the adventure or what happens after, in my opinion, would spoil it, so just be patient and find out for yourself. It's very much worth the wait.
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:33 PM   #2
Spanto
Newly Abandoned
Papitas, papitas, papitas, me gustan doraditas  

Iīm very 'sad' the game finishes. It will be strange not to enter everyday, waiting till it loads, playing, doing adventures, playing games, and everything we all know. Lamentably, I couldnīt finish the album's. But the thing I want to know is why there are some spaces on Mac and Bloo's album which haven't any photos.
Spoiler Below
The three last one's.
Spanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:53 PM   #3
Vicks
At Home

You must win those in the last game in the arcade at the Mall. They are just like all the other albums, where you had to beat a certain score to get them. It's just that this is the first time in the Mac and Bloo album that we actually got pics aside from doing an adventure. You can still get them!
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 05:51 AM   #4
Oh No Bloo
Newly Abandoned

So, now that it's all over.. Does anyone know of any games that are similar to this one?
Oh No Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #5
Carlaz
Foster's Legend

Thanks for the update, Vicks. I haven't been playing the game as often the past couple months.
Carlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:06 PM   #6
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Thank you, Vicks.

I wonder if the game will be left up for a long time; it may and if so, I might be able to one day finish it...
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:51 AM   #7
BabyCharmander
At Home
Mur?  

Aw man, I really hope the game stays up longer. I hardly have any photos in my photo collection. :<
BabyCharmander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:07 PM   #8
Zim999
Newly Abandoned

I hope so too, I can't get past round of the Haunted House on Horror Hill cause my computer goes slow for no reason, I'm CN won't get rid of it with all the members they got.
Zim999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:26 PM   #9
Marley
Newly Abandoned

Thank you SOO much for posting this. I've been going CRAZY trying to find the one game where I'm missing a gift. I just finished my last old adventure, so I'm looking forward to completing the very final adventure. Now, if only I can hold off on reading your spoiler for three more days....
Marley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:11 PM   #10
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

I'm going to go ahead and say that I believe that the game itself will not be closed for a while (but there won't be anything new, for those that finish it) At some point, however, they will eventually pull the plug and discontinue it entirely.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote