Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

Default Show me your Fusion Fall Character

Post up your Fusion Fall Character, then describe them to me (EG. Are they based on how you look in real life, how did you come up with your characters name, ETC.....)

Ok, my turn:

Note, this image is old! I now have a better weapon and a Bunny Backpack that I can't imagine myself without now.

This is my character, Teddy Snowbear. She is based off me (how I look in real life).

She is named after my white teddy bear who I've had all my life called Snowy Bear (I'm soft, I know ). I would have called myself Cuddlesnowy, like I do on most online stuff (games, forums, etc..), but the game kept crashing when I chose it, so I made a name with the generator. I kinda like the name Teddysnow bear anyway, so its fine.

Your Turn

Offtopic: It appears I've posted in the Fusionfall section of the forum more then anywhere else.....wierd

Tags
character, fusion fall, fusionfall, player, teddy snowbear