Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default Switching a Nano's Power For Another

Before the beta ended last night I tried changing a nano's selected power for another. I *really* don't care for how that works. Buying 5 units of a poweritem was easy, as taros are easy to come by, but all my fusion matter was wiped out - and I was 9th level, it took me that long to make enough? Or does the fusion matter you're holding fluxuate, I never kept a close eye on it. Anyways after swapping out a nano's power I *thought* that meant that later on you could go to a nano station and go back to a power you previously had for "free" - but no, I have to collect fusion matter and buy 5 units of a poweritem again. That doesn't seem right at all. You should be able to spend the game earning the ability to unlock all 3 of a nano's abilities and then be able to swap between them as you desire, once you've earned them. At least that's my opinion.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 01:19 AM   #2
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

I agree!

Tags
fusionfall, nano, powers