Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #1
Izzysayshi
Newly Abandoned

Default no Favors?

Hi guys
you know I am reading your posts about favors- it hasn't let me do any favors in weeks. I think I only did a few. I walk up to characters (wilt, ed, etc) and they just say something random. are favors over or am i doing something wrong?

thanks
Old 01-28-2007, 04:33 PM   #2
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

In order for you to do favors, you have to make sure there is space for them. If all circles are full, you can't do a favor until you select to get a friend to do part of your chores.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #3
moonpony
Newly Abandoned
I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason.  

Antgirl is right. You know how Wilt, Eduardo, Frankie or Mac appear in little circles in the lower left corner of the game screen when you do favors for them? At least one of those circles has to be empty to perform a new favor. To empty them, you need to ask one of them to do one of your chores. I usually ask them to do a simple chore (garbage, fridge) for me to free up the space so I can fill up my popularity bar.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:50 AM   #4
Vicks
At Home

Just in case your circles aren't filled with 4 friends...

Be sure to check Notey (press the N key) and make sure you aren't in the middle of a favor or an adventure. You cannot do either one if you are in the middle of something. On the right side, where it says "Current Activity," you'll notice if you are in the middle of a favor or adventure. If you are, and aren't sure of what it is you're supposed to be doing, click on the "?" question mark along the left side and it will show you the last dialog you had for the adventure.

Hope one of our tips helps!
~Vicks :bloogrin
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:09 AM   #5
montitech
Foster's Legend

When you ask a friend to complete a chore for you they do HAlf of the chore rounded Up. so if you have to do 7 they will complete 4 of it, if you have 8 they will do 4.

So I usually do the easy stuff, and ask a riend to complete the last half of my last chore, that way I always have a free spot to do a chore.
It is a lot easyer to find three of seven windows and then call a friend then to check every room.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:42 AM   #6
rider0157
Newly Abandoned

i dont know why i cant do any more favors i only filled one cirlse and thats with mac?? sparky im waiting for an answer so hurry up

Last edited by rider0157; 04-14-2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: sparky took to long and didnt answer so sparky hurry up and be and inteligence person yourself
rider0157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:24 PM   #7
Vicks
At Home

Click on Notey (or type "n") and see if you are in the middle of an Adventure or a Favor. If you are, then you can't do anything for anyone else until you finish that first.

If you are not in the middle of something else, then it could be a glitch or something and the game needs to be reset after midnight.

I know others have had this same problem and these two reasons have been the most common. You may want to read through some other threads like the Question about the game one for what others have figured out.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 03:08 PM   #8
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider0157 View Post
i dunno y i cant do favors only one of the cirles is full and tas macs i cant do anymore favores
I know that I speak for a lot of people when I request that you make an effort to type like an intelligent person next time you post, because what you just said is basically an insult to the intelligence of everyone else here.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:31 AM   #9
Littles813
Newly Abandoned
Coo Coo coo coo coo coo  

Send a message via AIM to Littles813 Send a message via Yahoo to Littles813
Thumbs up Thanks

I was wondering the same thing myself. Now i'll make sure to leave at least 2 empty spots for more favors.
Littles813 is offline   Reply With Quote